• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Marks & spencer 45x

Hi,
Does anyone availed 45x offer on Marks and Spencer.This means that if we shop for approx 3800 , we will recieve 10k points which is equivalent to Rs 2000.

Earlier i have seen that 30x was offerred on jockey which is also now reduced to 20x.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Moral of magnus:
One Kacchera purchase per month makes u visit star hotels and free flights in an year free
👍🙌
Only if they give points easily on time without hassle. In my case it has been quite frustrating as haven’t received m&s grabdeals points for any month.. it is just waste of time, i feel better to focus on Gyftr instead of grabdeals although there is nothing like 40x in gyftr but we have certainty of points..

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Only if they give points easily on time without hassle. In my case it has been quite frustrating as haven’t received m&s grabdeals points for any month.. it is just waste of time, i feel better to focus on Gyftr instead of grabdeals although there is nothing like 40x in gyftr but we have certainty of points..
True
The enjoyment part goes out from us in the 120 days of wait and to/fro mails sometimes to get the rewards

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I haven’t received points for partly cancelled order of Nov 2022 hence, i was also checking do we get points for partly canceled orders? anyone has such experience?
I haven't received points for Nov GrabDeals, but I have received them for Dec GrabDeals. I have already contacted Axis Bank premium experience, and a service request has been generated.