• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis Magnus & Magnus Burgundy Credit Card Huge Devaluation Effective From 20th April 2024

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As far as I know,
1. Not after April 20th when rent will completely fall under excluded categories.
2. No
3. Yes, No
4. Not sure, but I don't think access channel has changed, only conditions of access has.

Hope this helps. I could still be wrong though :)
Appreciate your response.

Namans

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The terms say 50,000 spend in the last quarter for domestic lounge, what about international lounge access? Is it still unlimited and free from spend limits?

Shadow747

TF Buzz
The terms say 50,000 spend in the last quarter for domestic lounge, what about international lounge access? Is it still unlimited and free from spend limits?
Based on the text of t&c, looks like international lounge access is not tied to spend criteria but not sure as can only be checked after t&c are active. But Magnus had death via multiple cuts over a year. Will close before next payment fee due cycle.

Rags

TF Select
Based on the text of t&c, looks like international lounge access is not tied to spend criteria but not sure as can only be checked after t&c are active. But Magnus had death via multiple cuts over a year. Will close before next payment fee due cycle.
M4B is still a good option.

Namans

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have an upcoming trip in June and my renewal is in Nov so I thought if I can use the lounge access internationally before I close the card, that would be great.

warden

TF Buzz
Can some pls help - I'm new to the miles game, have M4B and around 1.5L Points. No concrete plans to travel anytime soon, but want to redeem the points before 20th April. Can anyone please suggest where should I transfer the points and park them for some time where I can get reasonable or good pricing when booking a flight in future? Thanks guys

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can some pls help - I'm new to the miles game, have M4B and around 1.5L Points. No concrete plans to travel anytime soon, but want to redeem the points before 20th April. Can anyone please suggest where should I transfer the points and park them for some time where I can get reasonable or good pricing when booking a flight in future? Thanks guys
united or accor

warden

TF Buzz
united or accor
Thanks - one more doubt - on united is there some sort of restriction like for the first time we need to buy tickets with money, after then like 30 days later can start redeeming award flights like it is on Vistara? Haven't made an account on United yet so asked.
Have an active accor account so will be sending some to Accor as well.

techt

TF Legend
breathe.. its a wonderful feeling..

Jack Black Meditation GIF by Kung Fu Panda 4

Namans

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thanks - one more doubt - on united is there some sort of restriction like for the first time we need to buy tickets with money, after then like 30 days later can start redeeming award flights like it is on Vistara? Haven't made an account on United yet so asked.
Have an active accor account so will be sending some to Accor as well.
No such thing for United. I have never booked a revenue flight and was still able to redeem points for a flight
United points don't expire so that also gives peace of mind.

Namans

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you don't have any plans, why are you looking to transfer before 20th April. I understand there are going to be restrictions on transfer but isn't the limit like 2L for M4B for group 1?

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Singapore Airlines..You get Singapore business class return in 86000 points and sometimes they have 30% discount on redemption.

Otherwise, best is Accor, which will give you 2.16 lacs worth stay across globe