• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis magnus 10k Joining voucher

Chotuv

TF Buzz
Hi all

I just recieved my 10k joining voucher from axis magnus and need to decide on which gift to choose. Do i choose 10k tata cliq or do i Choose 10k yatra voucher

Any suggestions tips and tricks from the experts here.

I have read articles on gold usage. I have also read articles on booking a return ticket and using 10k as well. However wanted to know what do the experts recommend

Hi all

I just recieved my 10k joining voucher from axis magnus and need to decide on which gift to choose. Do i choose 10k tata cliq or do i Choose 10k yatra voucher

Any suggestions tips and tricks from the experts here.

I have read articles on gold usage. I have also read articles on booking a return ticket and using 10k as well. However wanted to know what do the experts recommend
You can sell it on zingoy, if you don't want to use it.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Dada, that I understood but if I activate the card and start to spend it. Do I need to wait till 2-3 billing cycles to get the 10k voucher?
As per axis tnc, you are eligible for voucher after 48 to 72 hours of your first transaction. Just after your first transaction call to burgundy support and tell them that you have made your first transaction , they will share a mail to you with all relevant information , in that mail it will also be mentioned that triwe benefits link will be active after 48 hours , once 48 hours is passed , make a call again if your user is not created in thriwe magnus nenefits website, it will be done in couple of days post that

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dada, that I understood but if I activate the card and start to spend it. Do I need to wait till 2-3 billing cycles to get the 10k voucher?
No need, after 3 days of doing first transaction,
Just go through this link
Enter mobile number, if it shows error
Then call this number 18002087899 , they will activate your number for voucher within 1 day

kapilahir

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Its
It does allow you to buy only when you add another small product along with gold coins. My total bill was around 12k, I bought more tatacliq vouchers worth 2k from gyftr edgerewards portal and paid the full amount from cliq cash only.
Not allowing me buy a gold coin i added slippers along with coin but its not allowing