• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis debit card blocked automatically and disappeared from axis mobile

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Yesterday evening i was doing transaction using my debit card… Two transactions went through easily… The third one failed… And I received a sms that debit card has been blocked…. And after 2-3 hours the debit card disappeard… By itself… Called customer care.. They saying you requested for blocking my card… Which I didn’t do… Yesterday only the debit card charges also deducted… They have created a service request on my complaint… Will the debit card get restored…??

Have used many bank debit cards… Never faced such… Strange situation….

• Wow
Reactions: 007

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Seems like someone took someone else's request to block and put your debit card number in it.

Possibly clerical error, this should be fixed easily if you contact them, wait for their response to your service request for 2-3 days.

TF Ace
TF Family
Yesterday evening i was doing transaction using my debit card… Two transactions went through easily… The third one failed… And I received a sms that debit card has been blocked…. And after 2-3 hours the debit card disappeard… By itself… Called customer care.. They saying you requested for blocking my card… Which I didn’t do… Yesterday only the debit card charges also deducted… They have created a service request on my complaint… Will the debit card get restored…??

Have used many bank debit cards… Never faced such… Strange situation….
Have been hearing all bad stuff about Axis lately (fees, etc.)! 👀🤷‍♂️

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
The customer care is telling that the card has been blocked permanently and can’t be reissued …. But I never requested for block… And money also debited for the card… What can be done further…??

Bob78900

TF Premier
The customer care is telling that the card has been blocked permanently and can’t be reissued …. But I never requested for block… And money also debited for the card… What can be done further…??
Ask them for proof for card blocking if they are saying it is requested by you. They will definitely have this in their system

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Easy access 2500 MAB.. opened in rural branch.. Although its in city only... Just outskirts..... And having secure plus card....
I got Secure+ DC with Axis Prime account (rural) 6 years back. Recently after MAB of Prime made 25K from 10K, downgraded my account to EasyAccess, but now branch says they only issue Debit cards of minimum 500+GST annual charges. Any ways to get a lower fees Axis debit card ?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I got Secure+ DC with Axis Prime account (rural) 6 years back. Recently after MAB of Prime made 25K from 10K, downgraded my account to EasyAccess, but now branch says they only issue Debit cards of minimum 500+GST annual charges. Any ways to get a lower fees Axis debit card ?
You can check this in your internet banking. Goto debit card and click upgrade.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Take the atm chip card if u see... It's ltf.. And only valid for atm withdrawal... Axis cards are of no use for any rewards