• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank vistara co-branded credit cards joining fees reversal offer 15th Nov to 31st Dec 2022

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
Axis bank is back with it's joining fees reversal offer for its all three vistara co-branded credit cards.
It's a spend based joining fees reversal offer. You have to spend X amount of money within first 90 days of card setup.
For Axis Vistara Credit Card- You have to spend ₹30,000 within 90 days.
Axis Vistara Signature- Spend ₹60,000 within first 90 days.
Axis Vistara Infinite- Spend ₹1,20,000 within 90 first days.

Offer fulfilment date - by 30th May, 2023.
You'll get welcome benefits as per card features.

Axis vistara offer.jpg

It's the best time if you were planning to get axis vistara co-branded credit card. Apply early to get extra time for spends.

Here is the terms and conditions of this offer-

vistara axis tandc.png

Official t&c pdf attached.
Offer link- https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/about-cv/current-offers/axis-fee-waiver

Attachments

• Fee Waiver TnCs.pdf
    289.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have 3 axis cc. Fk limit 70k, airtel n myzone 15k each. I called c care she is offering me, u can get infinite in place of fk.
I need to confirm if I apply through c care, reversal possible or not.
@TechnoFino

king118

TF Neo
Hello everyone,
Axis bank is back with it's joining fees reversal offer for its all three vistara co-branded credit cards.
It's a spend based joining fees reversal offer. You have to spend X amount of money till 31st Dec, 2022.
For Axis Vistara Credit Card- You have to spend ₹30,000 till 31st Dec, 2022.
Axis Vistara Signature- Spend ₹60,000 till 31st Dec, 2022.
Axis Vistara Infinite- Spend ₹1,20,000 till 31st Dec, 2022.

Axis vistara offer.jpg

It's the best time if you were planning to get axis vistara co-branded credit card. Apply early to get extra time for spends.
Today I visited bank
They confirmed no reversal offer available on vistara credit cards
+
I contacted to customer support also they are also conformed no reversal offer on vistara card

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
does the Vistara Infinite have similar rule as Magnus of reward points not applicable for spends in the same month of receiving the card?
No, this is only applicable to the Magnus milestone.
does Vistara signature have any Annual fee reversal?
You could spend 1CR and without this offer it wouldn't be reversed. Unlike most cards there is no spending milestone to waive off or reverse annual fee other than by the means of an offer like this one.
To meet the spend threshold, does paying rent count?
Yes, I can vouch for my case the rent counted for the annual fee reversal (CRED) and I also got CV points for it . However I'm not aware if there's a cap on rental payment which might be worth asking a CS rep, but most likely it will only affect the CV points earning.