• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank vistara co-branded credit cards joining fees reversal offer 15th Nov to 31st Dec 2022

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
Axis bank is back with it's joining fees reversal offer for its all three vistara co-branded credit cards.
It's a spend based joining fees reversal offer. You have to spend X amount of money within first 90 days of card setup.
For Axis Vistara Credit Card- You have to spend ₹30,000 within 90 days.
Axis Vistara Signature- Spend ₹60,000 within first 90 days.
Axis Vistara Infinite- Spend ₹1,20,000 within 90 first days.

Offer fulfilment date - by 30th May, 2023.
You'll get welcome benefits as per card features.

Axis vistara offer.jpg

It's the best time if you were planning to get axis vistara co-branded credit card. Apply early to get extra time for spends.

Here is the terms and conditions of this offer-

vistara axis tandc.png

Official t&c pdf attached.
Offer link- https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/about-cv/current-offers/axis-fee-waiver

Attachments

• Fee Waiver TnCs.pdf
    289.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
if they offer you zero joining fees card, then you'll not get gold status or welcome ticket but in this case, you'll pay joining fees.... Because of limited time spend based promotional offer you'll get joining fees reversal after spending certain amount, so you'll get gold/silver status. don't worry.
yup thanks
I confirmed same with axis Bank RM
will get all the benefits
this offer came last year too and all who applied got welcome and cv tier benefits and spending till 31st December will be extended too coz 15th November to 31st December is for applying so they will soon update about spending.

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
yup thanks
I confirmed same with axis Bank RM
will get all the benefits
this offer came last year too and all who applied got welcome and cv tier benefits and spending till 31st December will be extended too coz 15th November to 31st December is for applying so they will soon update about spending.
Rm said its 60 or 90 days (dont remember what he said) from the day the card is issued.
Lets wait for the official tnc

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So I used this offer last year for Vistara Infinite and had the same wording (and seems they just reused the offer as-is as even the dates are dated 2021), so to clarify to everyone:
  • This offer does NOT exclude you from the CV tier status even after the fee reversal when meeting the spend criteria. I got my fees reversed and I still maintain CV Gold.
  • This offer does NOT exclude you from the free one-way flight welcome benefit.
  • You'll get the free ticket and CV status after the first billing cycle or fee payment.
I had a discussion with Axis CS about this, they very rarely waive fees for cobranded cards.
I think the wording highlighted applies for waiving off the fees right away during your application but it definitely does not apply to this offer.
Also you can look at it this way, you'll get the card and benefits upon fee payment/first billing cycle and they won't know if you will even reach the milestone for fee reversal. Also it does take a while after reaching the milestone to get the fee reversed (mine took longer than 3 months to show up) so by then you'd have your CV Status posted and vouchers credited, maybe even used by then.

Last edited:

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
holding Infinia, Magnus and Sbicash CC.....do u recom to take Axis Infinte? Travel twice a year only....
No point on Vistara Infinite unless you fly Vistara (can't be more obvious), also do mind their flight network which might not be good for most people living outside Mumbai and Delhi, even Bangalore has limited connectivity. You'll always end up doing connections in these cities, moreover why pay premium (and possibly a lot more due to routing) when other airlines offer nonstop routes from whatever "other" city you are based from.

The only major point here is the free business class ticket which could be completely free if you get annual fee reversed.

Infinia does have better reward rates which can be redeemed in many ways, unlike Vistara just for flights in Vistara and codeshare Singapore Airlines flights (very limited).

Magnus needless to say offers the best rates when hitting the milestone which you can redeem in a lot of airlines/hotels. If transferring to Vistara you would get more CV points in one or two months of hitting the 1L milestone than a whole year of spends on Vistara Infinite (for most people).
Moreover you can transfer to United and have the option to fly Vistara, Air India and even other airlines with better routing/scheduling than being locked to just Vistara.

The other cards you have offer lounge benefits so you're not gaining basically anything from Vistara Infinite unless you're really into flying domestic business class and getting those free milestone tickets. And since you don't fly much, it might be worth it just for the free business class ticket during the first year only (or as long as you can get the annual fee waived and still get those benefits).

Last edited:

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino If I apply through call center of Axis then do I get this offer??
Offer applies to all new applications between Nov 15 and Dec 31, there's no need to apply through any special link or give any offer code, so yes, even call center application is fine.
They'll process the fees reversal for all customers onboarded between those dates who reach the milestone, even the ones that were never informed about the offer. I applied through call center, I was not aware of the offer and the agent wasn't neither. I just got to know by surprise when it got reversed and inquired about it.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Offer applies to all new applications between Nov 15 and Dec 31, there's no need to apply through any special link or give any offer code, so yes, even call center application is fine.
They'll process the fees reversal for all customers onboarded between those dates who reach the milestone, even the ones that were never informed about the offer. I applied through call center, I was not aware of the offer and the agent wasn't neither. I just got to know by surprise when it got reversed and inquired about it.
I called the call centre but they are saying Vistara cards are not visible in their tool to upgrade

Last edited:

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
i have axis neo card if i upgrade it to axis vistara will i eligible for this offer???