• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank vistara co-branded credit cards joining fees reversal offer 15th Nov to 31st Dec 2022

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
Axis bank is back with it's joining fees reversal offer for its all three vistara co-branded credit cards.
It's a spend based joining fees reversal offer. You have to spend X amount of money within first 90 days of card setup.
For Axis Vistara Credit Card- You have to spend ₹30,000 within 90 days.
Axis Vistara Signature- Spend ₹60,000 within first 90 days.
Axis Vistara Infinite- Spend ₹1,20,000 within 90 first days.

Offer fulfilment date - by 30th May, 2023.
You'll get welcome benefits as per card features.

Axis vistara offer.jpg

It's the best time if you were planning to get axis vistara co-branded credit card. Apply early to get extra time for spends.

Here is the terms and conditions of this offer-

vistara axis tandc.png

Official t&c pdf attached.
Offer link- https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/about-cv/current-offers/axis-fee-waiver

Attachments

• Fee Waiver TnCs.pdf
    289.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

CapWilder

TF Buzz
Guys, I have AXIS VISTARA SIGNATURE card. I have already done 58k transaction on this and will hit 60k this week. When can I expect the reversal of joining fees?

Also for this offer and all milestone benefits on this card, are transactions for bill payments and fuel eligible?

I have paid my electricity, phone, and gas bills with this card and also fuel. Will these transactions be eligible for reversal offer and all the mentioned milestone benefits?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
no that's wrong, in this case we are paying the joining fee+gst and after spends only joining fee will be reversed not the gst. so we must get the CV gold tier.
Axis Vistara Infinite has no spend based reversal of fee at all.. You will get Gold Tier only if you pay.. they changed that last year.. They don't have any option for fee waiver as they give business class tkt every year with the fee. First Year offers on joining fee is one-time only..

CC_Fetish

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone who got the card under the offer (till 31st dec) and fulfilled the threshold spend.. received the reversal yet? Whats the cut off date to get the reversal any idea?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone who got the card under the offer (till 31st dec) and fulfilled the threshold spend.. received the reversal yet? Whats the cut off date to get the reversal any idea?
Fulfilled the threshold but I have still not received any communication regarding fee reversal.

sharad131

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Quite a premature question :) - Will it be possible to downgrade axis vistara infinite to axis vistara, or it will be a closure of previous and fresh application for later?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does the Vistara and Air India news mean the end of the Vistara’s Frequent flyer program too? It’s a shame that they are gonna let go of the Vistara brand.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
what happen to CV point and milestone ticket--> i guess we will get enough time
Yes there’s a lot of time. The merger is not even approved by the CCI yet. But just a question about what do you guys think is gonna happen to their FFP as afaik Air India’s FFP is nothing if not unheard of in comparison to Vistara’s.