• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank neo vs myzone which is better?

sai99488

TF Buzz
Hi guys, currently axis providing neo and myzone credit cards LTF for limited period. Can anyone suggest which one is better.. ?

sai99488

TF Buzz
how did you know the amount? you got physical card? my application is approved but haven't got anything yet.
Yes, I received the physical card, but I was aware of the credit limit even before receiving it. By calling the customer care number, a bot promptly assists with inquiries. We can simply ask the bot about the current available credit limit on the card, and it provides the answer.

sai99488

TF Buzz
Where did you apply and what income details have you filled?
I applied through the official Axis website, specifying "self-employed" in the income details section and inputting an annual income of 14 lakhs. Additionally, I currently have an Apay ICICI card with a limit of 2.3 lakhs. I planned to offer this card statement as proof of income if Axis requested income doc during a physical verification. However, to my relief, I didn't receive any calls from Axis, nor did anyone visit for verification.

Today CC called me quoting there's a pre-approved credit card and in the app, almost all cards are available including Magnus but was offered only neo as LTF, and I applied it over the app while on the call. I received an approved message with the limit instantly. I should've picked my zone instead.

Today CC called me quoting there's a pre-approved credit card and in the app, almost all cards are available including Magnus but was offered only neo as LTF, and I applied it over the app while on the call. I received an approved message with the limit instantly. I should've picked my zone instead.
You can have 3 cc form axis at once.
But myzone RN is not worth coz it's paid as of now wait for sometime or ask for LTF myzone only.