• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which axis card is better for me?

the_collector

TF Premier
Hey guys,
I seek your expert advice in helping me choose the right card between Axis Ace and Airtel( especially after devaluation). I recently checked my pre approved offers and i see both axis ace( visa) and axis airtel ( Mc).

To give you some context:

1. I have a monthly recurring postpaid bill of 5.5k with airtel. I also have a recurring electricity payment of 5-7k

2. I hold flipkart and myzone cards from axis ( both LTF) and don't intend to close

3. I currently use amex and flipkart for offline spends and don't intend to change this ( inspite of ace 1.5%)

4. I have hdfc swiggy for swiggy spends and plus can't trust Airtel axis for them to credit the right CB( too much hassle)

5. Lounge is covered by my other cards so not in consideration too.

the_collector

TF Premier
I think you should go for ace and not for airtel axis because your utility spends are more.If you can spilit spends on utility with some other card then go for airtel.
Thanks!

I prefer not to split and cause of that I thought Ace is the better option, marginally higher CB in case of phone bill but that gets negated if I calculate phone + electricity on Ace as the max cap is 500

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I also got it today, applied and approved instantly. Airtel Thanks monopoly for this card application ends now.
Very good..
Generally Airtel card is not available on axis app..
I think axes is feeling the heat after recent devaluations…
I think they will loosen the rules in approving cards from now onwards…

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Very good..
Yes they are facing the heat, but they are happy to face the heat.

Heard that retention team are very happy to close the card for whatever requests they are getting.

the_collector

TF Premier
Very good..

Yes they are facing the heat, but they are happy to face the heat.

Heard that retention team are very happy to close the card for whatever requests they are getting.
I guess now we know that not only me , a lot are getting it pre approved

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I guess now we know that not only me , a lot are getting it pre approved

Yes the last point on the video, earlier it was tough to get and has to applied from Airtel Thanks App.

Now you're getting from Axis app itself as pre approved offer, and they will fulfill their targets based on LTF offers and present cashback.