• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card LTF

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier
Received the card today. It shows the same credit limit as my Axis FK Card so my guess is that the credit limit is shared between Axis IndianOil card & Axis Flipkart CC. The limit for Axis myzone shows different though and its billing cycle/date is also different.

Another question: I guess this card doesn't have any domestic lounge access. But the franchisee is Rupay. Will it work on domestic lounge access since it is a Rupay card?

Last edited:

bugmenot

TF Ace
Received the card today. It shows the same credit limit as my Axis FK Card so my guess is that the credit limit is shared between Axis IndianOil card & Axis Flipkart CC. The limit for Axis myzone shows different though and its billing cycle/date is also different.

Another question: I guess this card doesn't have any domestic lounge access. But the franchisee is Rupay. Will it work on domestic lounge access since it is a Rupay card?
I don't think so.

bugmenot

TF Ace
My transaction of Rs. 150 deducted Rs. 161.8. Someone mentioned it is Rs. 10 + 18% GST So 11.8. Will I be getting this additional amount back? If not, then this card is a total scrap.
Card description mentions surcharge refund of 1% excluding GST only not the min ₹10. Fuel cards are not suitable for two wheelers unless you own a two wheelers which gulps ₹1,000 fuel.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
My transaction of Rs. 150 deducted Rs. 161.8. Someone mentioned it is Rs. 10 + 18% GST So 11.8. Will I be getting this additional amount back? If not, then this card is a total scrap.
Surcharge Depends upon Acquirer Bank.

I have seen only ICICI POS which is charging Minimum Rs.11.80 as fuel Surcharge.
Even for their own Cards and then Refunding 1% as fuel charge Wavier.

First Charge 11.80 and then Refund only 1% in the name of Fuel Surcharge Waiver

HYPOCRISY dekh Rahe ho ICICi Bank ki

D

Deleted member 7241

Onecard is the only Best Option For Fuel Expenses...If U Don't have any other Card.

Axis IOCL Is always Charging 10+GST.

.. Better Take Advantage Of Welcome Benefits and Use Axis IOCL FOR UPI PAYMENTS When UPI Available For Axis Cards.

I'm Not Using My Card For Fuel.. But Waiting For UPI

Nilanchal

TF Premier
Onecard is the only Best Option For Fuel Expenses...If U Don't have any other Card.

Axis IOCL Is always Charging 10+GST.

.. Better Take Advantage Of Welcome Benefits and Use Axis IOCL FOR UPI PAYMENTS When UPI Available For Axis Cards.

I'm Not Using My Card For Fuel.. But Waiting For UPI
May I know how's surcharge calculated please..
If I buy 100rs fuel and swipe the iocl CC in the petrol pump then how much amount will be deducted from the card?
And how much will be refunded?
Kindly give a structure of it..

May I know how's surcharge calculated please..
If I buy 100rs fuel and swipe the iocl CC in the petrol pump then how much amount will be deducted from the card?
And how much will be refunded?
Kindly give a structure of it..
Minimum surcharge is 1% + GST and some bank's POS machine charges minimum of Rs. 10 or 1% which ever is less.

If minimum surcharge is 1% then for transaction of Rs. 100, total amount of Rs. 101.18 will be deducted and you'll get Rs. 1 as fuel surcharge waiver.

If minimum surcharge is Rs. 10 or 1% which ever is less, then total amount of Rs. 111.80 will be deducted but you'll get only Rs. 1 as fuel surcharge waiver.

Fuel surcharge waiver will be credited to your card account.

D

Deleted member 7241

Did you use it at Petrol Pump? How many points did you get?
used for cashback but never checked edge points bcoz i only use onecard for fuel... never use for fuel they charge 10+GST and refund only 2 or 3 rupees...everyone use it for upi