• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card LTF

bugmenot

TF Ace
1 ER per ₹100. I did self payment to paytm merchant QR.

I expected 5 ER/₹100, thought it will be considered as online transaction.

I also did CC bill payment via payzapp, it didn't give any ER, MCC code was of insurance (6300).
Update : did cc bill payment using gpay. Got 1 ER/₹100. MCC was 5818 - Digital Goods – Large Digital Goods Merchant.

I am bit surprised to see that unusual MCC.

Paras Jain

TF Premier
After following up with PNO for more than a month, got my first month 250 Rupees cashback finally. Now, moving onto the second task of asking for second month cashback and then finally closing this ducking damn card!
I had to go through a lot of pain too. Axis customer support doesn't even know exact offers sometimes

sadhunath

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Interesting... this second month 250 cashback isn't mentioned anywhere on the website.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Hi,
I think you may have been misinformed. I got this card recently and used it for fuel spends. Both the pumps I visited was not company owned Indian Oil Pumps, it was pumps owned by the dealers. Also one of the pump used HDFC POS and the other uses PNB POS.
The reward points took 6 days to credit, thats all. Axis bank site is clear as it mentions 'Any IOCL pump' for the accelerated rewards. Please find the attached screenshot for your reference.
I stay near the petta Indian oil pump Thathanatt :)

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Once I got Axis Indian Oil Rupay for LTF. I used it for a few months and then cancelled/closed it. Is it possible to get it as LTF again? If I apply for a new card, I am seeing 500+500 now. How to get it LTF?

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Got approval message today for Indian oil Axis card, my third LTF credit card from Axis. Flipkart and myzone being the first two.

Applied on 3rd Nov, vkyc on 5th Nov. Limit shared with the other two.

How to know the card variant, whether it's Rupay or not? My card starts with 6529..
How are you getting LTF cards from Axis? I see all are chargeable for me.

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Once I got Axis Indian Oil Rupay for LTF. I used it for a few months and then cancelled/closed it. Is it possible to get it as LTF again? If I apply for a new card, I am seeing 500+500 now. How to get it LTF?
You have to wait till they offer it LTF again...
But why to cancel a LTF card in first place...you can simply disable all types of transactions and keep it aside na..