• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card Limit Merger

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone!

I am holding three credit cards with Axis Bank all having same credit limit. Recently I received a Pre-approved Limit Enhancement offer on my Vistara Infinite Credit Card.

After availing the offer, there was an imbalance in the credit limits between my Vistara Infinite (increased limit) and other two cards (old limit).

So, I mailed Axis PNO and it took "ONLY" five e-mails to actually consider my request to match the limit of cards to the aggregate limit.

I really thank this community and TechnoFino for sharing such minute crucial details with everybody. Thank you! 😄

Notes_230516_211120_ed1.jpg

Screenshot_20230516_210716_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230516_210718_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230516_210724_Gallery.jpg

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
"Only five email"
Can you elaborate what concern you have faced?
Every time I mailed them I got this response:

First they asked me to share salary slips/ ITR:

Screenshot_20230516_224915_Gallery.jpg

Second time they explained me how their Aggregate Limit works:

Screenshot_20230516_224922_Gallery.jpg

Same copy-pasted emails for 3 more times explaining thier limit system

Finally I got an email mentioning clearly that:

Screenshot_20230516_225512_Gallery.jpg

So, I replied to same email stating I am faci g inconveniences due to different limits and the next day to my surprise:

Screenshot_20230516_224808_Gmail.jpg

Sure, making things work with Axis Bank is a struggle but on positive side, they do listen to their customer's requests!!

Hello Everyone!

I am holding three credit cards with Axis Bank all having same credit limit. Recently I received a Pre-approved Limit Enhancement offer on my Vistara Infinite Credit Card.

After availing the offer, there was an imbalance in the credit limits between my Vistara Infinite (increased limit) and other two cards (old limit).

So, I mailed Axis PNO and it took "ONLY" five e-mails to actually consider my request to match the limit of cards to the aggregate limit.

I really thank this community and TechnoFino for sharing such minute crucial details with everybody. Thank you! 😄

Notes_230516_211120_ed1.jpg

Screenshot_20230516_210716_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230516_210718_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230516_210724_Gallery.jpg
Can you please send the email matter. I also have to match the all my three card.??

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah I also want to match the limit on all cards . Can u plz send the email u sent to the bank ??
Email ID: pno@axisbank.com

1) First mail I sent:

SUBJECT: Regarding my Axis Bank Credit
Cards.

I have an Axis [Variant1] (××××) with a limit of 1.95L, but my Axis [Variant2] (××××) and Axis [Variant3] (××××) cards have a limit of only 1L.

Since I have an aggregate limit of 1.95L, I request you to remove per card limits from [Variant2] and [Variant3] cards and provide same limit on all my cards

Regards,
[NAME]
[Registered Mobile Number]

2) My reply to their robotic responses:

I am not asking for increasing my credit limit on any cards, I am asking you to make the limit same on all my cards as the highest aggregate limit.

I have:
Axis [Variant1] 1.95L
Axis [Variant2] 1L
Axis [Variant3] 1L

I want to change it to:
Axis [Variant1] 1.95L
Axis [Variant2] 1.95L
Axis [Variant3] 1.95L

Where the maximum I can spend is 1.95L including all cards.

Please remove the per card limit and match all my cards to highest aggregate limit.

Regards,
[NAME]

3) When they finally said its not possible to match the limit "as per bank policy" but this was the mail that did it:

If the maximum I can spend is 1.95L which according to the bank I am eligible for, and even if all three of my cards have same limit, I will not be able to exceed the aggregate
limit. But I am facing inconveniences due to differences in the credit limits on my cards and want to have same limits on my cards ending with (××××) and (××××) which have
a limit of 1L as with card ending with (××××) which has a limit of 1.95L. I am not asking for a credit limit increase.

Kindly match all my cards to the maximum aggregate limit of 1.95L

Regards,
[NAME]

Now Axis has done this on its own in my case WITHOUT my request. My highest credit limit on my Vistara Infinite card has been made the limit of my remaining 2 cards also, WITHOUT my asking. Screenshot of mail received is attached.

Attachments

• B09ACDE2-7727-4B7C-9929-0950D06EC3A0.jpeg
    B09ACDE2-7727-4B7C-9929-0950D06EC3A0.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 112

Esmail

TF Buzz
Now Axis has done this on its own in my case WITHOUT my request. My highest credit limit on my Vistara Infinite card has been made the limit of my remaining 2 cards also, WITHOUT my asking. Screenshot of mail received is attached.
When did you receive this mail communication from Axis? I have a huge difference between the credit limits of my two credit cards. I have a lifetime free Axis Neo card which I hardly use but I get regular credit limit increase offer for it and it's now at 1.6 lac, whereas my paid Airtel Axis card has a limit of just 15k even though I use it regularly. No credit limit increase option for that.