• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card Cancellation Notice: Another Round Of Card Cancellation & Some Unknown Updates

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello TFCians,
I'm sure you are aware of the recent credit card cancellation notices that have been sent to many users. Screenshots of these notices are being shared across various groups, Twitter, and our community as well. Numerous individuals have received these notices, requesting clarification on transactions made with merchants intended for business purposes. Personally, I find it implausible to present transactions from merchants like show bharatNXT as personal expenses.
Screenshot_2023-06-21_at_12.17.46_PM.png
Source: Thread started by ChurningSidd
However, what you may not be aware of is that Axis Bank is actively tracking a list of individuals. Those on Twitter playing the "community game" or selling loopholes are unaware that they are being monitored. Someone, or possibly a few individuals, is sending emails to Axis Bank officials. I won't answer how I know all of this for obvious reasons.
You may be wondering how Axis Bank found out about the reserve and Axis Magnus travel edge bugs. Actually, those loopholes were reported to Axis Bank officers by some individuals; they didn't discover them on their own.

Axis Bank has already reviewed the credit card transactions of some heavy spenders and gained insight into how their customers are rotating money. You can expect to see more cancellation notices sent to numerous customers in the near future.
One individual, for instance, was using their credit card to purchase lakhs worth of fuel every month, leading to the cancellation of their credit card as well.

It is strongly advised not to use your credit card for business purposes or to rotate money. If you have engaged in such practices in the past, it is recommended to transfer your points as soon as possible.

In my case I have a few high value genuine transactions done through BharatNxt. These are towards my personal expenses. I used BharatNXT because the vendor accepts only UPI or bank transfer. Although, I haven't received any mail from Axis Bank yet however, should I be worried in case I received any notice?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is exactly I wrote yesterday that this action is not far off. Loving it. But it is a game, so probably this round goes to Axis but I am sure miles diggers will come back. It will be fun to watch from sidelines.

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In my case I have a few high value genuine transactions done through BharatNxt. These are towards my personal expenses. I used BharatNXT because the vendor accepts only UPI or bank transfer. Although, I haven't received any mail from Axis Bank yet however, should I be worried in case I received any notice?
You can't change your past. Keep invoice ready, show if require.

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
me too. I dont think any prob will be there

kilroy

TF Buzz
I am glad that Axis is targetting such trouble makers and not punishing all by devaluing their offerings.

However, I wonder why this is being called a cancellation notice (even on twitter). Isn't this more like a clarification being sought from Axis?

A cancellation notice would be when they actually cancel the card & send a notice to the card holder.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Numerous individuals have received these notices - only one ss is shared across twitter/our community i think only1-5 individual have received this message but then not all of them will message "ME" i have received this email. and someone is reporting via email to axis official regarding loophole!! damn i though axis found out the loophole on it own.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello TFCians,
I'm sure you are aware of the recent credit card cancellation notices that have been sent to many users. Screenshots of these notices are being shared across various groups, Twitter, and our community as well. Numerous individuals have received these notices, requesting clarification on transactions made with merchants intended for business purposes. Personally, I find it implausible to present transactions from merchants like show bharatNXT as personal expenses.
Screenshot_2023-06-21_at_12.17.46_PM.png
Source: Thread started by ChurningSidd
However, what you may not be aware of is that Axis Bank is actively tracking a list of individuals. Those on Twitter playing the "community game" or selling loopholes are unaware that they are being monitored. Someone, or possibly a few individuals, is sending emails to Axis Bank officials. I won't answer how I know all of this for obvious reasons.
You may be wondering how Axis Bank found out about the reserve and Axis Magnus travel edge bugs. Actually, those loopholes were reported to Axis Bank officers by some individuals; they didn't discover them on their own.

Axis Bank has already reviewed the credit card transactions of some heavy spenders and gained insight into how their customers are rotating money. You can expect to see more cancellation notices sent to numerous customers in the near future.
One individual, for instance, was using their credit card to purchase lakhs worth of fuel every month, leading to the cancellation of their credit card as well.

It is strongly advised not to use your credit card for business purposes or to rotate money. If you have engaged in such practices in the past, it is recommended to transfer your points as soon as possible.
I was saying since a long time there are axis rats in the forum and they've even managed to enter the private groups 🤣