• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Airtel Credit Card Review

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
In my honest opinion, this card is having an exceptionally good reward rate of 10% with a comfortable capping for an average consumer. Still, I am leaving the recommendation part for this card at an open end and at the discretion of the user as the card is only for a very specific set of users.

This card is a no-brainer for anyone with high exposure to Airtel products due to a whopping 25% reward rate even on prepaid recharges. And with exceptional 10% reward rates on Swiggy, Zomato, and even Bigbasket this card can prove to be a great family card too. This card is also giving good competition to cards like RBL Zomato Classic and Kotak Essentia which rewards equivalently on grocery and dining spending but are not limited to specific merchants.

Before taking the plunge also factor in the annual fees if you will be spending only on the top three categories then you will not be able to get a waiver and if you put your general spending from other highly rewarding cards on this card then it will prove to be counter-productive. So do your maths properly!

Cheritha

TF Select
I have a ltf AxisNeoCard.
Is it worth to close this Neo Card and upgrade to Airtel Axis Card?
I have Airtel broadband bill of 1600 every month.

CardUser28

TF Buzz
I called Axis Customer Care today for this card but received a revert from the customer care team that they have stopped issuing Airtel Axis Credit Cards since October month. Is that true or should i check with someone else?

Paritosh

TF Select
I called Axis Customer Care today for this card but received a revert from the customer care team that they have stopped issuing Airtel Axis Credit Cards since October month. Is that true or should i check with someone else?
I got the same response.

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I called 2 days ago to check which cards are available for me to upgrade and Airtel axis was there and they said I can apply.
So I don’t think that’s true

ghost2050

TF Select
not true. I have received my card last week

anuragnirmal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
What is the minimum amount eligible for cashback, is it 200rs or do they calculate directly 10% or 25% on the spend?