• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

Drb

TF Buzz
Got my first statement for axis airtel today. There is some discrepancy for the swiggy transactions for sure. Just noticed that my axis ace had the same issue for transactions on swiggy in november and december.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Got my first statement for axis airtel today. There is some discrepancy for the swiggy transactions for sure. Just noticed that my axis ace had the same issue for transactions on swiggy in november and december.
Direct transactions on Swiggy via credit cards aren't fetching food delivery category. All thanks to shitty Razorpay gateway. Best way is to use Cred pay method.