• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

Hi all
2 queries. Please help
1)
I applied for airtel axis cc from another number as apply option wasn't showing on my number.
(After applying AXIS changed all relationship to new number)
I received the card, I tried to change number back to mine from Airtel app, now while transacting OTP goes to previous number & not mine.
Anyone tried same? Did it work? Am I missing something? Please help

2) Wanted a confirmation, for paying utility bills, which airtel app login should I use, previous number or my number?
Does it matter in terms cashback?

Please guide
I got this on Card 2 Card basis via cust care and the linked no is not airtel no. I am getting CB by using in airtel app.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Will that be adjusted in the bill?
yes from next month onwards.
Card Approval Date: 01/04/2023
Statement Date: 12/04/2023

Transactions done between 01/04/2023 and 11/04/2023- cashback calculated and shown in statement of April 2023.
Cashback posting date: any time between 08/05/2023 to 11/05/2023.

Transactions done between 12/04/2023 and 11/05/2023: Cashback of April 2023 statement will adjust your expenses.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge