• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
using card for last 1 yr. in all stmt till this mth, airtel gurgaon is considered for 25%, airtel mumbai is considered for 10%
I do not know from where you are getting "Mumbai" even after Personalize experience is enabled.

Before Enabling Personalize Experience We are getting "Mumbai" after that Airtel Updated its system recently now Personalize Experience is mandatory and we are getting Gurgaon for both payments

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
last 2 mths, only airtel payment works in their app. All other payment fails with this app.
As per your previous response you are not able to make Utility Bill payments,
On what basis you are commenting that till this month you got "Mumbai" when are not able to make Utility Payments in last 2 months.
Do not confuse other Members.

You are not able to make Utility Payments because Airtel Made "Personalize your Experience Mandatory"

#Buzz Moment , I can understand

Last edited:

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I do not know from where you are getting "Mumbai" even after Personalize experience is enabled.

Before Enabling Personalize Experience We are getting "Mumbai" after that Airtel Updated its system recently now Personalize Experience is mandatory and we are getting Gurgaon for both payments
Bhai apne ko to ye personalize experience wali chiz ki zarurt hi ni pdi kbi🤣 apne aap hi chl rha h

As per your previous response you are not able to make Utility Bill payments,
On what basis you are commenting that till this month you got "Mumbai" when are not able to make Utility Payments in last 2 months.
Do not confuse other Members.

You are not able to make Utility Payments because Airtel Made "Personalize your Experience Mandatory"

#Buzz Moment , I can understand
last utility payment ia mobile app made on 18th feb, reflected in march stmt. latest utility payment made on 7th apr on chromebook, awaiting stmt. utility payments failing after 18th feb in mobile. from apr-22 to mar-23, all stmts showing both airtel gurgaon and airtel mumbai.
still clueless as to why it works on chromebook android engine but fails on mobile

Last edited:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
My transactions done in March- Rs. 941.64 Airtel Postpaid and Rs.1245 for Electricity, all come under Airtel, GURGAON, IN only.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-09 192934.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-09 192934.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 23