• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Baruah @RajBlr today VKYC successfully completed, but again on Airtel Thanks app it is not updated, it says again to do Start KYC.
Did this happen to you as well?
It takes some time to reflect in the Airtel Thanks app.
If you completed vKYC, don't worry.

Airtel app might not have proper SYNC with axis, wait for few days, you will get a application number SMS and the you can track using the Axis link.

Once card is approved (SMS), you can see the card in Apps, that is another way if tracker is not updated in some cases

Shraaj

TF Premier
Hi,

I applied for Airtel Axis Credit Card on 01/04/2023 via Airtel Thanks App.

I cannot complete the VKYC because the website is down where the App is Redirecting also tried in Different App, Cleared Data, Cache, etc but it didn't resolve the issue.

It shows that After 03 April 2023 which means after 2 days my VKYC Option will be removed from the App.

Please, somebody, help what to do, I tried contacting Axis CARE But they were helpless.....

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-01 at 14.01.19.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-01 at 14.01.19.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 11
  • InkedScreenshot_2023-04-01-13-49-57-39_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_2023-04-01-13-49-57-39_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Approved without income proof? Is the card added in the Airtel app?

Why they came for In person KYC for me i have no idea.
yes, approved without any income proof. yes card added in thanks app, but no details to show. just limit visible.
this application is of my sister.
Airtel prepaid number + airtel broadband linked to that number.

Nilanchal

TF Premier
If you completed vKYC, don't worry.

Airtel app might not have proper SYNC with axis, wait for few days, you will get a application number SMS and the you can track using the Axis link.

Once card is approved (SMS), you can see the card in Apps, that is another way if tracker is not updated in some cases
Hello Rajbir, I have couple of doubts regarding airtel axis CC. My card got approved and printed on 31st, will reach out once dispatched, before using it I need some existing customer's review,

Q1) How accurately they calculate CB? Like I saw some vdos saying, in case of 25% they got 10%, and in case of 10% they got only 1%. Any specific way of getting guaranteed CB?

Q2) Is there any major problem with the thanks app like no CC option, bills gets reverted etc or they fix these issues on regular intervals?

Q3) Any one point window to knock upon, on getting lesser/NO CB and how's the experience there? And who is responsible for crediting CB, airtel or axis? Have you faced any such issue?

Q4) When does CB gets credited, using for the first time. Some say after 3 months it starts getting credited, some say prior 3 days of statement generates.

Q5) Any possible way of setting up the Card without the physical card reaches to us? (As, card got printed on 31st and today is 3rd april, not yet dispatched, hoping that tracker isn't updated)

Q6) In terms of shopping from bigbasket. Is any code n all required?
Trick- Book via tata neu and do payment on big basket app (10%+5%neucoin) benefit.
Does this trick works out?

Q7) Any way of tracking CB like in ace we get msg for the transaction which are eligible for 5%, 2% so that we rest assure that we are on the right path.
Same way in apay icici cc, the % shows instantly on amazon app.
Is there any such feature here too ?

Q8) Do we need to have airtel payment bank account to get CB or normal thanks account?

Q9) Any specific areas/terms to keep an eye upon so that we don't lose out our valued CB.

Q10) Any features of this card that you think should be fixed so as to add convenience to the customer? (Apart max CB limit)

Your response would be highly appreciable for all the members of community to cover all aspects of the card.

Hello Rajbir, I have couple of doubts regarding airtel axis CC. My card got approved and printed on 31st, will reach out once dispatched, before using it I need some existing customer's review,

Q1) How accurately they calculate CB? Like I saw some vdos saying, in case of 25% they got 10%, and in case of 10% they got only 1%. Any specific way of getting guaranteed CB?
Earlier it was very erratic. Most cases, the culprit was Razorpay who modified the merchant name by injecting "RAZ*" prefix. However, for me, except one BB txn, in all cases, the diff amt was credited after 2-3 mths. Now they have gone one step further. Except for Airtel payments, for all other utilities, the airtel app throw "technical error" the moment this card is used. But now card is working on BB/swiggy and cashback is proper.
Q2) Is there any major problem with the thanks app like no CC option, bills gets reverted etc or they fix these issues on regular intervals?
For last 2 mths, only airtel payment works in their app. All other payment fails with this app.
Q3) Any one point window to knock upon, on getting lesser/NO CB and how's the experience there? And who is responsible for crediting CB, airtel or axis? Have you faced any such issue?
poor support
Q4) When does CB gets credited, using for the first time. Some say after 3 months it starts getting credited, some say prior 3 days of statement generates.
Points shown in stmt and normally gets credited 2-3 days before generation of next stmt. However, there has been delays in some months in the last 1 year.
Q5) Any possible way of setting up the Card without the physical card reaches to us? (As, card got printed on 31st and today is 3rd april, not yet dispatched, hoping that tracker isn't updated)
Online payment needs to be activated via a code that axis sends with the physical card.
Q6) In terms of shopping from bigbasket. Is any code n all required? Trick- Book via tata neu and do payment on big basket app (10%+5%neucoin) benefit. Does this trick works out?
You can load BB wallet and use wallet via tataneu.
Q7) Any way of tracking CB like in ace we get msg for the transaction which are eligible for 5%, 2% so that we rest assure that we are on the right path. Same way in apay icici cc, the % shows instantly on amazon app. Is there any such feature here too ?
No
Q8) Do we need to have airtel payment bank account to get CB or normal thanks account?
Direct stmt credit by axis

Ohh. From last 2 days, the coupon of 25% & 10% wasn't showing. Now its showing.
Check at your end too, you might get the CB on utility expenses. Hope So🤞
Using for last 1 yr. In my experience, irrespective of what is shown in app, Axis provides CB based on merchant. 25% for Airtel Gurgaon, 10% for Airtel Mumbai. For me, last 2 mths, Txn is not even initiating for utilities, giving "technical error" at time of initiating.

masumshah59

TF Select
Hi all
2 queries. Please help
1)
I applied for airtel axis cc from another number as apply option wasn't showing on my number.
(After applying AXIS changed all relationship to new number)
I received the card, I tried to change number back to mine from Airtel app, now while transacting OTP goes to previous number & not mine.
Anyone tried same? Did it work? Am I missing something? Please help

2) Wanted a confirmation, for paying utility bills, which airtel app login should I use, previous number or my number?
Does it matter in terms cashback?

Please guide

P B R G

TF Ace
Hi all
2 queries. Please help
1)
I applied for airtel axis cc from another number as apply option wasn't showing on my number.
(After applying AXIS changed all relationship to new number)
I received the card, I tried to change number back to mine from Airtel app, now while transacting OTP goes to previous number & not mine.
Anyone tried same? Did it work? Am I missing something? Please help

2) Wanted a confirmation, for paying utility bills, which airtel app login should I use, previous number or my number?
Does it matter in terms cashback?

Please guide
I also want to know no 2.

One more query i have, the 10% cashback applicable on Big basket orders, what if i order from Tata neu app (by selecting BB there) or the orders have to be specifically from the individual Big basket app only? Can someone please clarify

Attachments

• IMG_20230404_160716.jpg
    IMG_20230404_160716.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 7