• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Automatic card application made by Axis bank

StarkM

TF Buzz
I have already applied for Axis Neo whose eligibility check is currently under process after kyc. Yesterday I was checking the Apply now section of the updated Axis Mobile app & the page after reloading showed "you are logged off technical error mlp code 4...". Today while I was checking the Neo card application status by putting my PAN and mobile number it shows a new application with MLP id no & checking going on. So today I called the customer care & he confirmed the same . However he couldn't tell me the card type or name & told me to wait for kyc call. This is a new experience for me where a new card application was made by Axis just by visiting the apply now page. Anyone faced such issues recently?

drsel

TF Legend
Axis is allowing maximum three cards for those who don't have an Axis savings account. So don't waste one of the 3 on Neo, which is no big deal.
There are many BETTER Axis cards

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
They will easily give everyone Neo and my Zone lifetime free, because these cards have be downgraded and are now not worth having.
You need to see which cards are more profitable to you, not the bank

Last edited:
Axis is allowing maximum three cards for those who don't have Axis savings account so don't waste one of the 3 on Neo, which is no big deal.
There are many BETTER Axis cards
My first card was the Axis Neo. After around 8 months I upgraded it to select and a week ago it has become magnus.

Axis is really good with upgrades, unlike HDFC.

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Last month i had applied for NEO which got approved almost after 20 days. After receiving the card. Till today i am receiving SMS that my e-KYC is pending.
Also i am getting SMS for activation of card.

Many system error