• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Swipe Up Zenith

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
I recently got zenith approved through swipe up with a 8 lac limit, ltf. Earlier when I was trying to do it via DCB it was not giving me option for zenith

Later I did it through one of their sales executive who was below my office building in lower parel. The guy seems to be jugaddu. In case anyone in Mumbai need his contact you can DM me.
nice, congrats bro

codenerd

TF Ace
Has anyone received any cahsback/rewards on using AU Xcite Ace cards which we got via SwipeUp program? Till date I have not received even 1 reward or even 1 paisa cashback for my spends. Have spent 40K already. The card claims to give cashback but still havenet received any. Please share your experience.

1698311598817.png

0xfallup

TF Ace
I recently got zenith approved through swipe up with a 8 lac limit, ltf. Earlier when I was trying to do it via DCB it was not giving me option for zenith

Later I did it through one of their sales executive who was below my office building in lower parel. The guy seems to be jugaddu. In case anyone in Mumbai need his contact you can DM me.
pls do send me

anandgpt

TF Buzz

dm me the no please

vishnucn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

please dm me

shashankrt

TF Premier

Please send me his contact details

Please DM me his contact details

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Can you please dm his details as well?