AU Small Finance Bank LIT Credit Card Launched - Customise Your Card Benefit

AU Small Finance Bank Launched It's First Lifetime Free Credit Card Today (22 June, 2022), LIT (Live It Today) Credit Card.
It's a lifetime free credit card, you can customise it's benefits according to your needs just by paying for selected features.

cr-20220622pn62b2ded52eece.jpg.jpg
Apply For This Credit Card: https://bitli.in/hDWE51i

Card Features-

Domestic Airport Lounge Access -
Upto 4 Per Quarter (Chargeable & Customisable)
You are eligible for 3 Months of Free Membership of:
• ZEE5
• Amazon Prime
• Cult.fit
* All memberships will be subject to spends condition, which will be specified throughout the membership selection process.

Reward System-
Earn 1 reward point for every rs. 100 spent (Core Reward Rate)

You Can Pay & Opt For 10X/5X Accelerated Reward Points Category (Chargeable Feature)
• 10X or 5X Reward Points on all online domestic & international retail transactions
• 10X or 5X Reward Points on all POS & Contactless offline domestic & international transactions

* 10X RP On All Online Transactions Feature Cost - Rs. 299+GST For 90 Days
* 5X RP On All Online Transactions Feature Cost - Rs. 199+GST For 90 Days

Additional 5% Cashback (Chargeable Feature)
• Earn 5% cashback 3 times over a 90 days’ period.
• 5% cashback for retail spends in addition to 1 Reward Point per INR 100 spent.
• Minimum retail spends of INR 7,500 & max. cashback of INR 500 over a 30 day period.

Additional 2% Cashback (Chargeable Feature)
• Earn 2% cashback 3 times over a 90 days’ period.
• 2% cashback for retail spends in addition to 1 Reward Point per INR 100 spent.
• Minimum retail spends of INR 10,000 & max. cashback of INR 1,000 over a 30 days period.

- Cashback will be adjusted against outstanding dues on the Credit Card.
- Fuel, rent, insurance and cash withdrawal transactions will not be considered for Cashback and milestone calculation.

Additional 5% cashback for travel, dining and grocery expenses in addition to 1 Reward Point per INR 100 spent.
• Max. cashback of INR 1,000 in each 30 days' period.

Opinion- It's a very good idea to offer customisable credit card, but this card going to charge you for basic features. I can't say its a good credit card.
Stay Away!

SunilKumar

AU Small Finance Bank Launched It's First Lifetime Free Credit Card Today (22 June, 2022), LIT (Live It Today) Credit Card.
It's a lifetime free credit card, you can customise it's benefits according to your needs just by paying for selected features.

cr-20220622pn62b2ded52eece.jpg.jpg
Card Features-

Domestic Airport Lounge Access -
Upto 4 Per Quarter (Chargeable & Customisable)
You are eligible for 3 Months of Free Membership of:
• ZEE5
• Amazon Prime
• Cult.fit
* All memberships will be subject to spends condition, which will be specified throughout the membership selection process.

Reward System-
Earn 1 reward point for every rs. 100 spent (Core Reward Rate)

You Can Pay & Opt For 10X/5X Accelerated Reward Points Category (Chargeable Feature)
• 10X or 5X Reward Points on all online domestic & international retail transactions
• 10X or 5X Reward Points on all POS & Contactless offline domestic & international transactions

* 10X RP On All Online Transactions Feature Cost - Rs. 299+GST For 90 Days
* 5X RP On All Online Transactions Feature Cost - Rs. 199+GST For 90 Days

Additional 5% Cashback (Chargeable Feature)
• Earn 5% cashback 3 times over a 90 days’ period.
• 5% cashback for retail spends in addition to 1 Reward Point per INR 100 spent.
• Minimum retail spends of INR 7,500 & max. cashback of INR 500 over a 30 day period.

Additional 2% Cashback (Chargeable Feature)
• Earn 2% cashback 3 times over a 90 days’ period.
• 2% cashback for retail spends in addition to 1 Reward Point per INR 100 spent.
• Minimum retail spends of INR 10,000 & max. cashback of INR 1,000 over a 30 days period.

- Cashback will be adjusted against outstanding dues on the Credit Card.
- Fuel, rent, insurance and cash withdrawal transactions will not be considered for Cashback and milestone calculation.

Additional 5% cashback for travel, dining and grocery expenses in addition to 1 Reward Point per INR 100 spent.
• Max. cashback of INR 1,000 in each 30 days' period.

Opinion- It's a very good idea to offer customisable credit card, but this card going to charge you for basic features. I can't say its a good credit card.
Stay Away!
Bhaiya 1 reward points ki value kya hai? 1rs?

Indian

Two more cards on the way Business cashback ans swipe, no details so far probably next week we can know about the features and benefits.

• 9DA8F8A9-946C-4F62-8483-0CA4D1CC9680.jpeg
    9DA8F8A9-946C-4F62-8483-0CA4D1CC9680.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 34

FinoGuy

I had a preapproved offer. When I tried to check it showed unserviceable pin so I couldn't proceed, couldn't submit application.
15 days later, today I got rejection mail from au along with internal policy as reason! They made a cibil hard enquiry as well..

Oscar

I have applied for AU LIT card on 20th Dec and done with video kyc the same day. Since then, there is no update on the status. Does it mean a rejection?

thekirang

If two features activated at a time. For ex. 1st) 5% additional cashback
2nd) 10x rewards on online transaction.

Then made transaction of 10k on flipkart.com

Question is, do we get benefits of two features on this single transaction of 10k made on flipkart.com?