• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Thoughts on AU small finance bank LIT credit card (it is LTF)

Snbelsare

TF Buzz
I just got myself an AU small finance LIT credit card for bank offers purpose rather than reward points. Would love to hear thoughts on this.

deep@vie

TF Legend
if due to some reason lead id is declined, after how much time I can again apply for AU LIT credit card.
Mine got declined because they visited my office for verification and as I am working remotely and was not physically present in office they declined my application. Do you guys think this is the usual practice?
Please shared the details, will surely help

zenchill

TF Select
I opened an AU bank digital savings account a couple of months back and today had a CC executive call me to offered LIT card as LTF. Funny thing is LIT card as it is LTF so that's one mis-selling right away.
Still wondering if it is a good idea to go the LIT card way or better explore swipe up option.
Any thoughts/suggestions welcome
PS: Currently have a 4 year old SBI simply Save cc only.

deep@vie

TF Legend
I opened an AU bank digital savings account a couple of months back and today had a CC executive call me to offered LIT card as LTF. Funny thing is LIT card as it is LTF so that's one mis-selling right away.
Still wondering if it is a good idea to go the LIT card way or better explore swipe up option.
Any thoughts/suggestions welcome
PS: Currently have a 4 year old SBI simply Save cc only.
Check if LIT card is of any use for you, another thing to check if they're offering good CL on it

zenchill

TF Select
Check if LIT card is of any use for you, another thing to check if they're offering good CL on its bt

Check if LIT card is of any use for you, another thing to check if they're offering good CL on it
CL will be shown only post application. Perhaps they gonna do a cibil hard enquiry I guess although my cibil is decent at 750+. Enquiry is not worth a LIT card though.

May be I'd I do some transactions in the digital saving account they may offer a better card.

Is swipe up worth it ? My sbi simply save just has 1 lakh limit.

phronimos

TF Buzz
Those add ons are beneficial if utilized properly. Take 5% milestone CB. If you spend 10K every month during activation period, Effectively it's 3.8% CB. It's a great card for offline transactions upto 10K, 20K for grocery with addon and rewards rate till 8%.

Very few cards will give you such reward rate eg Atlas, Infinia, DCB, Magnus but they have high fee. Also These won't give direct cashback.

Next close alternatives are Axis Ace (2%) and Flipkart Axis (1.5%).

It all depends on how you utilize the card.
I agree with the above points. AU Lit credit card is best for all planned expenditures. One has to understand the features and align them with spending habits to get the most benefit. However, recently I noticed instances where AU bank was giving offers on a credit card but the LIT card was not eligible. This happened on the Cleartrip flight booking. The same offer however worked for flight booking on Adani One website with LIT card. Be mindful of that.

deep@vie

TF Legend
CL will be shown only post application. Perhaps they gonna do a cibil hard enquiry I guess although my cibil is decent at 750+. Enquiry is not worth a LIT card though.

May be I'd I do some transactions in the digital saving account they may offer a better card.

Is swipe up worth it ? My sbi simply save just has 1 lakh limit.
Have you checked AU0101 app offer section?

SpidySpider

TF Premier
Please elaborate the issue you're facing.
The application requires vkyc which isn't possible in my case, as the applicant(a family member) doesn't want to do vkyc, hence wanted an offline method whereby they can come for physical verification. They got SBI cashback through physical verification only.

deep@vie

TF Legend
The application requires vkyc which isn't possible in my case, as the applicant(a family member) doesn't want to do vkyc, hence wanted an offline method whereby they can come for physical verification. They got SBI cashback through physical verification only.
AU does vkyc then physical verification, there's no way right now to skip vkyc as It'll be considered incomplete application without vkyc & won't be processed further.
By opening an account with them,will get it done w/o vkyc.

NikhilG

TF Select
okay, I have 8 lakh limit on AU LIT. So can I turn on 5x feature for card swipe offline transaction and pay for car via card swipe in dealership. If i use all my limit, will this effect my score and how much cashback I will receive ?

Shaik Yakoub

TF Buzz
AU does vkyc then physical verification, there's no way right now to skip vkyc as It'll be considered incomplete application without vkyc & won't be processed further.
By opening an account with them,will get it done w/o vkyc.
I have an AU zero balance account opened up for a couple of months.
Have 4.2L Apay (7m old) and kotak 1L (2m old)
Problem is even my nearest bank is 731km away so my aadhar address & working address isn't serviceable by them

Any solution for my situation?