• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU LIT Customizable Features

krishc

TF Ace
Anyone who has AU LIT CC, can you please post the prices of all the different features you can add-on in this card ! (e.g. 299+ GST for 10x reward points online for 90 days)
Will decide based on those costs whether to go for that card !

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
Is this eligible and useful for wallet loads?

For eg. If I buy the 5% additional cashback and 10X online rewards for a total of (299+299 + GST = 705).
Now, I do a paytm wallet reload of 10000 with fees for a total 10235 each month for 3 months.
Total spent over 3 months = 705+235*3 = 1410

Each month: I would get 5% cashback of 500 and 10X rewards worth 200
Total earned over 3 months = 700*3 = 2100.

Profit = 690 excluding any additional returns on cc repayment. Even just considering the 5% additional cashback seem to be profitable. Is this correct or am I missing something?
Have you tried it ?

Dharm

TF Premier
I am using LIT first time to purchase an AC on Amazon, please suggest below

1. 2% add on and Electronics category addon will work right? Or should I add 10x addon also? Will all three work together

2. Will it work instantly, means can I order instantly just after activating add on, means dues it need some time to activate before transaction to get activate

3. Will it work above amazon ongoing cashback offer of 1750

AC is of 37999, so after amazon 1750 discount, it should be 36250

Now will I get 2% cashback addon 725+5% category addon 1812+10X discount @2 % after conversion 725

37999=>>>>1750+1812+725+725=5012 discount

Charges 235+353+353 =941 addon charges
5012-941=4071 final discount

Will it work like this way?

Last edited:

Harsha896

TF Select
I am using LIT first time to purchase an AC on Amazon, please suggest below

1. 2% add on and Electronics category addon will work right? Or should I add 10x addon also? Will all three work together

2. Will it work instantly, means can I order instantly just after activating add on, means dues it need some time to activate before transaction to get activate

3. Will it work above amazon ongoing cashback offer of 1750
1.Yes, Yes you can, Yes
2. Yes works instantly as soon as you activate
3. Yes

Only catch here might be caused because of the electronics category cashback as it's totally depends on the MCC which Amazon is using for the purchase. Other feature cashbacks are pretty straight forward and will reflect in the app after the payment is settled. Even if it's not electronics MCC, AU will give you cashback if you show proof I think but it will be tedious process with communicating with them and all.

Dharm

TF Premier
1.Yes, Yes you can, Yes
2. Yes works instantly as soon as you activate
3. Yes

Only catch here might be caused because of the electronics category cashback as it's totally depends on the MCC which Amazon is using for the purchase. Other feature cashbacks are pretty straight forward and will reflect in the app after the payment is settled. Even if it's not electronics MCC, AU will give you cashback if you show proof I think but it will be tedious process with communicating with them and all.
Bad luck I have activated 3 add ons worth 941 including GST, then I found is that card limit is just 30000, as I have never used that card, as it belongs to my wife.

So transaction declined, then I added 10000 to increase limit, now after 941 deduction of addon charges limit is shown as 39059.

So I tried again, and this time it again declined as card Ecom max limit is 30000. Even ask customer care for over limit, but they are saying it ca be increased upto 10%, which is only 3000

So my 941 wasted, as well as 10000 also stucked, and still I am not able to transact:(:(

Is there any workaround available to recover these 941 and get back 10000 also

Desiroxstar

TF Buzz
Little Off topic but i have enabled offline 10x cashback. I availed it for the first month but now i dont have any place to spend. Can someone suggest a way/trick to spend offline? Like some stores etc?

Last edited:

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anybody with travel category 5% on, can you please try pa rk+ test txn to see if its treated as travel or not. It's treated as travel by OneCard and SBI CB cc, high chance AU will do it too (mcc is for toll tax, 4784)