• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU LIT Customizable Features

krishc

TF Ace
Anyone who has AU LIT CC, can you please post the prices of all the different features you can add-on in this card ! (e.g. 299+ GST for 10x reward points online for 90 days)
Will decide based on those costs whether to go for that card !

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Has anyone tried "5% Cashback on Grocery Spends" on AU Lit and made a transaction on Flipkart Grocery shopping? I am not sure if buying groceries from Flipkart counts as Grocery Shopping or not.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Has anyone tried "5% Cashback on Grocery Spends" on AU Lit and made a transaction on Flipkart Grocery shopping? I am not sure if buying groceries from Flipkart counts as Grocery Shopping or not.
Used this feature for few months but many merchants have different MCC code than the AU provided list hence cashback is not guaranteed.

ecek

TF Buzz
I don't see electronics category 5% option in the app anymore. Can somebody confirm if they have removed the category?

I had it active till few days ago and I didn't opt for auto renewal but now it is gone.

Not sure if it is a devaluation or a glitch.

ank_sh1

TF Premier
I don't see electronics category 5% option in the app anymore. Can somebody confirm if they have removed the category?

I had it active till few days ago and I didn't opt for auto renewal but now it is gone.

Not sure if it is a devaluation or a glitch.
same here. I think its devaluation.

Earlier I used to add money to Paytm wallet to pay bills. Now sword is hanging on Paytm wallet so it has closed any cashback on wallet load. Also AU has reduced the value of points from .25 to 0.2 now.

Still if I add money to Paytm, they will charge fees of 0.235. So no point of adding money to Paytm, unless you wanna loose money on every transaction.

How to use this card now !! Any suggestions?

Harsha896

TF Select
Earlier I used to add money to Paytm wallet to pay bills. Now sword is hanging on Paytm wallet so it has closed any cashback on wallet load. Also AU has reduced the value of points from .25 to 0.2 now.

Still if I add money to Paytm, they will charge fees of 0.235. So no point of adding money to Paytm, unless you wanna loose money on every transaction.

How to use this card now !! Any suggestions?
Bill pay/recharges still give 0.25 redemption rate.

You can add to payzapp wallet without charges and enable tap to pay on your phone to use it for offline transactions