• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU LIT Customizable Features

krishc

TF Ace
Anyone who has AU LIT CC, can you please post the prices of all the different features you can add-on in this card ! (e.g. 299+ GST for 10x reward points online for 90 days)
Will decide based on those costs whether to go for that card !

Oh.
I have to pay 28k * 4
So it makes sense if I do 28k each month with the 10x reward + 5% cb turned on.
This way I can get 2800 points worth 700 ₹ and 500 = 1200 ₹ . Cost to turn on these 2 features will be 700.
In 90 days I can get 1200*3 = 3600.
So after 700 charges I will get 2900 ₹ profit on 28000*3=84000
Hence the benefit will probably be 3.4%.
I hope I am doing the calculation correctly.
Better subscribe to 2% CB that way you'll get 560 CB that too in 199+gst.

So total net CB in 90 days would be (700+560)*3 - (299+199)*1.18 = 3192 i.e 3.8%

With 2% CB feature on you can also do POS transactions and earn 2% CB on offline transactions.

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Better subscribe to 2% CB that way you'll get 560 CB that too in 199+gst.

So total net CB in 90 days would be (700+560)*3 - (299+199)*1.18 = 3192 i.e 3.8%

With 2% CB feature on you can also do POS transactions and earn 2% CB on offline transactions.
Awesome, thanks for the info..

Chin

TF Buzz
So I have a question if I activate the grocery add-on and make a transaction on Jiomart but use the pay with rewards option and enter the card details there will it still count as Jiomart or will it not qualify as grocery spend?

And also a few days ago I did a transaction on Flipkart (Not Flipkart grocery) for some chocolates and ghee worth 900rs but it didn't qualify as grocery spend, why did it not count under that?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
So I have a question if I activate the grocery add-on and make a transaction on Jiomart but use the pay with rewards option and enter the card details there will it still count as Jiomart or will it not qualify as grocery spend?
Yes. if you pay via twid, make sure Merchant Name is "Jiomart" on OTP page
This will Count under MCC 5411 and AU consider this MCC under Grocery
And also a few days ago I did a transaction on Flipkart (Not Flipkart grocery) for some chocolates and ghee worth 900rs but it didn't qualify as grocery spend, why did it not count under that?
Flipkart uses Multiple MCCs .
So your txn was tagged under Non-Grocery MCC

Harsha896

TF Premier
There is no spend based milestone to activate that offer?
So if I take this card, can I just take cult.fit membership every 3 months without making any other transaction?
There are spend based milestones for most of the features. For example, for cult fit membership, you have to spend 20k in 90 days after you activate the feature or else you will have to pay a penalty fee.
WIN_20230904_12_49_59_Pro.jpg

steiner03

TF Select
T
There are spend based milestones for most of the features. For example, for cult fit membership, you have to spend 20k in 90 days after you activate the feature or else you will have to pay a penalty fee.
WIN_20230904_12_49_59_Pro.jpg
Thank you, even with the penalty of 200, it would cost 700 for 3 months of cult.fit which is still a great deal.
Is there any rule like if we fail to fulfill the milestone "n" number of times in a row (where n can be any number) than that feature will be blocked for us?