• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

au credit card: how to pay bill using upi?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
i had paid bills for my card last 2 months using google pay.

but i don't know what changed this month, i am not getting any option to input upi id and request money from gpay/phonepe.

using credit card bill payment feature: none of the apps have au card listed, and phonepe charges a fee for paying bill which i dont want.

using au app gives me only option to pay using upi via bhim app, but i don't want to use that as the bank i need is not getting added to bhim.

please help, i am stuck.

one last option is to generate qr in au app and then pay using my wife's account, but i would prefer to be able to do that myself.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

but i don't know what changed this month, i am not getting any option to input upi id and request money from gpay/phonepe.

using credit card bill payment feature: none of the apps have au card listed, and phonepe charges a fee for paying bill which i dont want.

using au app gives me only option to pay using upi via bhim app, but i don't want to use that as the bank i need is not getting added to bhim.

please help, i am stuck.

one last option is to generate qr in au app and then pay using my wife's account, but i would prefer to be able to do that myself.
I paid the au bill from my own au savings account since the bill is small
Yes payzapp and scb bill pay i checked au cards not there

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can use below details to make payment for your AU card using your Google Pay.

• Login to any UPI app
  • Select ‘Pay to UPI ID’
  • Enter UPI ID "AUCC.<Registered Mobile Number><Last 4 digit of Credit Card>@AUBANK"
  • Enter amount you wish to pay
  • Verify using UPI PIN
*T&C apply. Example of Credit Card UPI ID: AUCC.99999999994444@AUBANK

Reference: https://www.aubank.in/credit-cards-bill-payment

ltf4ever

TF Ace
You can use below details to make payment for your AU card using your Google Pay.

• Login to any UPI app
  • Select ‘Pay to UPI ID’
  • Enter UPI ID "AUCC.<Registered Mobile Number><Last 4 digit of Credit Card>@AUBANK"
  • Verify using UPI PIN

Damn, typed so much only to see another comment with same info represented better.
ah that's great, thanks!

when I searched for paying au bill online, it took me to the au website's 'blog' page that does not have this oiece of info. so i missed out on this info...

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
I paid the au bill from my own au savings account since the bill is small
Yes payzapp and scb bill pay i checked au cards not there
Is there any way to pay au bank bill through rupay CC UPI. Any method available.
For Previous month bill, i directly paid on AU bank website and paid through bhim. But it seems now its patched, since its not allowing to pay.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to pay au bank bill through rupay CC UPI. Any method available.
For Previous month bill, i directly paid on AU bank website and paid through bhim. But it seems now its patched, since its not allowing to pay.
No for AU, I haven’t found any. Infact the upi I shared above is also not a merchant upi. Axis also has similar pattern of having upi for card payment and that is a merchant upi - so mobikwik shows an option of using my credit card (though it failed saying recipient bank is having some issues)

ltf4ever

TF Ace
can you try adding the rupay card to bhim, and then use the upi id mentioned above for your card, in bhim? it is giving me that option.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Are you sure you were able to see your rupay cc upi there? I just checked and only my savings account is visible.
yes, able to see rupay. i am not just paying with it because i am playing it safe. i dont want HDFC to flag me for money rotation, especially with a DCB LTF at risk.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I also able to see, Can you try to pay 10 rupees and let me know if the payment goes through.
afraid to take that risk.
i paid 1 rupee when i set up the card, using upi to credit card bill. i received call from transaction monitoring team asking me if i did that txn, and why only 1 rupee transaction 😅
EDIT : it shows an error while paying and so it fails.

Last edited:

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I also able to see, Can you try to pay 10 rupees and let me know if the payment goes through.
Are you sure you were able to see your rupay cc upi there? I just checked and only my savings account is visible.

ok so i tried taking that risk, and as soon as i press 'send', it shows an error message that i cannot use credit card to pay to a credit card.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

please help, i am stuck.

But why not pay through CRED. I pay my Tele bill through CRED on AU CC and get ₹50 off. Till 31 Mar 23 the offer was applicable twice but now reduces to only once a month.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Anyone found this way to pay via upi for Au
since its not showing on gpay/bhim

• Login to any UPI app
  • Select ‘Pay to UPI ID’
  • Verify using UPI PIN

this