• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank now taking Credit Card application for Kolkata location

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
As we know, AU Bank was not taking credit card applications for the Kolkata location earlier. But now AU Bank has started taking applications for the Kolkata location as well. Just a couple of minutes before, I applied for an AU Zenith card for my Kolkata address. VKYC completed waiting for final approval status.

Attachments

• E0E3530C-3DA5-4DB9-9022-D35EC8215CF2.jpeg
    E0E3530C-3DA5-4DB9-9022-D35EC8215CF2.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 53

Souvik

TF Premier
Really good to know that the city is growing more eligible day by day.

@asen Do you have a savings/salary relationship with AU to give some more feedback about their services in Kolkata, I do see 4 AU Bank branches in Kolkata.

prc1990

TF Ace

@asen Do you have a savings/salary relationship with AU to give some more feedback about their services in Kolkata, I do see 4 AU Bank branches in Kolkata.
I think pincode fetched from Aadhar needs to belong to Kolkata. If it's anything other than Kolkata like North/South 24 Parganas etc. it would come under non serviceable area.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
AU bank user first open AU digital saving, zero balance account and get RuPay Platinum debit card for Amazon add money 100 off offer per month

and then you can apply for AU bank Credit card.

If you first time apply for AU Credit card then you are not eligible for AU bank zero balance digital saving account.

By the way if you open AU Digital saving account, you will get pre-approve AU bank credit card within a week.

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert

I don’t have any other relationship with AU Bank.

kspr

TF Buzz
As we know, AU Bank was not taking credit card applications for the Kolkata location earlier. But now AU Bank has started taking applications for the Kolkata location as well. Just a couple of minutes before, I applied for an AU Zenith card for my Kolkata address. VKYC completed waiting for final approval status.
did your card approved??

What is your PINCODE?