• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

• TechnoFino LTF_list_AU_Bank.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 15,745
Last edited:

BK7

TF Buzz
Just now my wife got her Vetta card with some 1L+ limit I will ask her to the follow same process :)

rodeoSRP

TF Buzz
After applying through the link I got a message that they can’t provide any cards to me currently. My mnc is listed with super a category LTF and my current cibil is 792. Why am I getting the rejection? Any help please?

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
After applying through the link I got a message that they can’t provide any cards to me currently. My mnc is listed with super a category LTF and my current cibil is 792. Why am I getting the rejection? Any help please?
Some Dumbass guy designed their system , my wives AU Zenith card which was never used got a new AU Rupay card as well , while mine Au Zenith which is in regular used didn't get any additional card offer

VicksJ

TF Select
Some Dumbass guy designed their system , my wives AU Zenith card which was never used got a new AU Rupay card as well , while mine Au Zenith which is in regular used didn't get any additional card offer
That's exactly it is designed for, if someone is not using the main card they are giving rupay so that they start using it on UPI. But people like you and me using regularly are just not fit for there promotion. Its more like a dormant promotion they are running

sjmajumder

TF Ace
My company is in the list and based on that I requested an upgrade from my LTF Lit to LTF Zenith+

They refused Zenith+ saying it's a paid card and not offered as LTF. Then I asked for Zenith, again they said Zenith is issued only under the Swipe Up program and so Zenith cannot be offered either. So I had to go with the next best option Vetta. But very surprisingly I was told that Vetta has a max CL of 5L but as my Lit has CL of 8L they might have to reduce the CL to upgrade to Vetta. I had to provide my consent for limit reduction by mail for the upgrade.

It is really surprising to see a higher variant card with lower max CL.

Rdspam

TF Premier
My company is in the list and based on that I requested an upgrade from my LTF Lit to LTF Zenith+

They refused Zenith+ saying it's a paid card and not offered as LTF. Then I asked for Zenith, again they said Zenith is issued only under the Swipe Up program and so Zenith cannot be offered either. So I had to go with the next best option Vetta. But very surprisingly I was told that Vetta has a max CL of 5L but as my Lit has CL of 8L they might have to reduce the CL to upgrade to Vetta. I had to provide my consent for limit reduction by mail for the upgrade.

You can get Zenith via swipe up and then mail for conversion to LTF stating that your company is in approved list. I did mine this way.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

bro remeber u said Zenith upgrade LTF would be offered to you.. why is AU customer care giving contradicting reponses . I am planning to upgrade as well , r u planning to get Vetta?

sjmajumder

TF Ace
bro remeber u said Zenith upgrade LTF would be offered to you.. why is AU customer care giving contradicting reponses . I am planning to upgrade as well , r u planning to get Vetta?
Yes I remember. Last time they offered Zenith about a month and half back. Now they are saying Zenith is available through Swipe Up program only.

Seems like I am out of options here...either continue with Lit or upgrade to Vetta.

Last edited:

Calm Radiance

TF Premier
For AU bank offers, even Au LIT is good, post recent devaluation, zenith/ vetta is not more attractive if you already have good cards of other banks, am I missing anything?