• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

• TechnoFino LTF_list_AU_Bank.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 15,745
Last edited:

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yes heard it that zenith is being closed and zenith + is being rolled out
Is there any rule that banks should inform their customers before discontinuation of a product? If yes, then can we complain about AU & get them to issue Zenith?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
there is a rule that any changes in product needs to be conveyed to customers atleast 30 days before it kicks in
but that would be for pre existing customers
for all others they would have to go through tncs

asyd

TF Select
finally someone in Dec, can you please share your journey and when did you mail AU bank to convert vetta LTF to zenith LTF? is it possible for you to share screenshots. Also, what is your card limit?

Thanks.
I think this is going to be a long message. So buckle up and have a lots of patience before you read! 😅

I opened my AU digital savings account in Nov for the Rupay platinum DC (still not able to use it for Apay offer as my electricity bill still shows server error only on Fridays... story for another time). And I came to know about AU LTF cards from this forum in the end of Nov (thanks to TF community!). After realising my company was in their Super A category, I went to the AU bank's CC application portal. I already have an ICICI card with 5.8lk limit, so when I filled my details along with my company the portal seemed to have picked the card limit, and offered me a Zenith+ variant with both joining and annual fees (by this time the portal had already discontinued showing Zenith variant I think which I didn't know then)

Since I was a noob in AU cards, I thought it was the same as Zenith and proceeded with the application hoping that I would convert it to LTF by emailing their CC team with my company details. After realising Zenith+ would never be offered as LTF, I emailed the bank to cancel the application. And before they could even reply, the card started showing up on the app. Physical card arrived the next day (took less than 2 days after applying!).

Meanwhile I was also messaging @deep@vie on how to proceed further for getting Zenith LTF. Upon his suggestion, I dropped a mail to pno last week explaining in detail that it was a simple mistake from my side and I just started my journey with AU bank and want to continue/strengthen it in the future etc.. The customer care team were also sympathetic to the issue but then told me that I might not get any AU card in the future as they don't have a proper timeline/cooling period.

Next day I got a reply back on mail from CC saying they'll not be able to upgrade and they'll proceed with cancellation of Zenith+. Asked me to wait for at least 6 months and so on to reapply, that too by calling them as the portal will not allow me to apply.

Surprisingly on the same day, I got a phone call from their CC team saying that the PNO has approved my application for Zenith LTF. I was still confused and uncertain whether they really processed it or not.

But then I got a message yesterday about the bluedart courier for the Zenith card. Upon checking my app, the virtual card also started showing up. Received the physical card today with the welcome kit. Still in awe as it is one of my first set of premium cards (got ICICI Sapphiro last month).

So that's how I got the Zenith LTF!

Also thanks again to @deep@vie for helping out 👍

Calm Radiance

TF Premier
I think this is going to be a long message. So buckle up and have a lots of patience before you read! 😅

I opened my AU digital savings account in Nov for the Rupay platinum DC (still not able to use it for Apay offer as my electricity bill still shows server error only on Fridays... story for another time). And I came to know about AU LTF cards from this forum in the end of Nov (thanks to TF community!). After realising my company was in their Super A category, I went to the AU bank's CC application portal. I already have an ICICI card with 5.8lk limit, so when I filled my details along with my company the portal seemed to have picked the card limit, and offered me a Zenith+ variant with both joining and annual fees (by this time the portal had already discontinued showing Zenith variant I think which I didn't know then)

Since I was a noob in AU cards, I thought it was the same as Zenith and proceeded with the application hoping that I would convert it to LTF by emailing their CC team with my company details. After realising Zenith+ would never be offered as LTF, I emailed the bank to cancel the application. And before they could even reply, the card started showing up on the app. Physical card arrived the next day (took less than 2 days after applying!).

Meanwhile I was also messaging @deep@vie on how to proceed further for getting Zenith LTF. Upon his suggestion, I dropped a mail to pno last week explaining in detail that it was a simple mistake from my side and I just started my journey with AU bank and want to continue/strengthen it in the future etc.. The customer care team were also sympathetic to the issue but then told me that I might not get any AU card in the future as they don't have a proper timeline/cooling period.

Next day I got a reply back on mail from CC saying they'll not be able to upgrade and they'll proceed with cancellation of Zenith+. Asked me to wait for at least 6 months and so on to reapply, that too by calling them as the portal will not allow me to apply.

Surprisingly on the same day, I got a phone call from their CC team saying that the PNO has approved my application for Zenith LTF. I was still confused and uncertain whether they really processed it or not.

But then I got a message yesterday about the bluedart courier for the Zenith card. Upon checking my app, the virtual card also started showing up. Received the physical card today with the welcome kit. Still in awe as it is one of my first set of premium cards (got ICICI Sapphiro last month).

So that's how I got the Zenith LTF!

Also thanks again to @deep@vie for helping out 👍
Refreshing, also thanks for sharing your story.

Anshujii

TF Buzz
Just yesterday my au lit card was approved and today I saw this thread..I am eligible for zenith ltf card by all conditions..is there any Way to upgrade to ltf zenith...

R@J

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is the LTF corporate offer also for Zenith+?
sorry, if it has been answered, but just wanted to know as per the latest status.