• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

• TechnoFino LTF_list_AU_Bank.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 15,780
Last edited:

Jack_7777

TF Buzz
Hi @deep@vie , I want to get LTF Zenith but the RM said they can issue any other card as LTF and paid Zenith+.

I tried with the C2C method and was shown Xcite Ultra.

Can you help me with this? I work in an IT company, name is not in the list. The max credit limit that I hold is 5L (Kotak White).

I also hold AU Royale account. Can something be done for LTF Zenith or Zenith+?

Last edited:

doomlord

TF Select
I'm getting Altura , Altura + as paid and LiT as LTF, which one shall I apply? Xcite series is not showing up for me , also my company is present in this list. Pls guide me. Highest limit is 90K

deep@vie

TF Legend
Hi @deep@vie , I want to get LTF Zenith but the RM said they can issue any other card as LTF and paid Zenith+.

I tried with the C2C method and was shown Xcite Ultra.

Can you help me with this? I work in an IT company, name is not in the list. The max credit limit that I hold is 5L (Kotak White).

I also hold AU Royale account. Can something be done for LTF Zenith or Zenith+?
No workaround possible for it,check if you're going to use this card for regular spends or just for bank offers.
Depending on it, get Xcite/LIT or Zenith plus.
If he can get Vetta LTF go for it.

deep@vie

TF Legend
I'm getting Altura , Altura + as paid and LiT as LTF, which one shall I apply? Xcite series is not showing up for me , also my company is present in this list. Pls guide me. Highest limit is 90K
Get 90k enhanced to atlest 1.5l & then apply. Le in AU is a big issue.

Jack_7777

TF Buzz
No workaround possible for it,check if you're going to use this card for regular spends or just for bank offers.
Depending on it, get Xcite/LIT or Zenith plus.
If he can get Vetta LTF go for it.
How easy it is to upgrade from Vetta to another card? I am thinking of getting LTF Vetta now and in future move to another card. Is this easily doable or its difficult to upgrade in AU?
Thanks for the quick response.

deep@vie

TF Legend
How easy it is to upgrade from Vetta to another card? I am thinking of getting LTF Vetta now and in future move to another card. Is this easily doable or its difficult to upgrade in AU?
Thanks for the quick response.
What's the highest limit on your existing cards?

Calm Radiance

TF Premier
Hi folks, AU bank has rejected my upgrade request from Vetta LTF to Zenith LTF. My company is listed in the AU bank employer list and also had existing card at 5.1 lakhs limit.
Has anyone got upgraded to Zenith LTF in December?

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks, AU bank has rejected my upgrade request from Vetta LTF to Zenith LTF. My company is listed in the AU bank employer list and also had existing card at 5.1 lakhs limit.
Has anyone got upgraded to Zenith LTF in December?
What exactly was the reason they gave?