• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apply Infinia now or wait?

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi TF community,
I need your suggestion regarding the Infinia card application.
My Credit limit is 7.56 lakh on DCB Metal card which is 4 moths old (upgraded from DCB Plastic)
Last 4 months spending is 15 lakh plus.
I don’t meet the Salary criteria but I’m close ;)

Considering we are at the end of March, is this a good time to apply online for Infinia card? What are the odds of getting the approval?

techt

TF Legend
Yes. go and get it.

Looney Tunes Running GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi TF community,
I need your suggestion regarding the Infinia card application.
My Credit limit is 7.56 lakh on DCB Metal card which is 4 moths old (upgraded from DCB Plastic)
Last 4 months spending is 15 lakh plus.
I don’t meet the Salary criteria but I’m close ;)

Considering we are at the end of March, is this a good time to apply online for Infinia card? What are the odds of getting the approval?
No harm in trying

Also how do you apply infinia online ? ,email ?

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Itne Infinia posts recently dekh kar lag raha hai next in line is Infinia for devaluation
aur next infinia reserve launch karenge
Bhai jab market mein itne saare Infinia ho jayenge, toh kitne saare ccgeeks ke life mein thrill hi gayab ho jayega. Isiliye bank Infinia Reserve launch karegi. Aur iske liye Infinia devalue karna hi padega 🙄

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
sab devalue hojayenge sirf infinia bach jayega
Magnus was the best card in the world ,then i got it in Aug 23 ,and soon after it was devalued twice to the point that now it's trash ,same thing happened when i got Millennia

So with my Luck ,the day i get my hands on Infinia ,HDFC will devalue it to oblivion 😂🤣

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Magnus was the best card in the world ,then i got it in Aug 23 ,and soon after it was devalued twice to the point that now it's trash ,same thing happened when i got Millennia

So with my Luck ,the day i get my hands on Infinia ,HDFC will devalue it to oblivion 😂🤣
I hope HDFC will not be kind enough to make you an Infinia holder at least for a year !! ;)