• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for Gold Charge. But no application submit email

gg123

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

I have applied for Gold Charge through referral. but I did not get any application confirmation through email or text.
I have called the Customer care. they can see my application is pending and backend team will get in touch. It has been already 5 days

Any one faced this issue and any tips are much appreciated

Thanks

Andapally

TF Buzz
@BestBanker i hold smartearn and PT aswell. So I applied for third card(gold charge) in august and application got declined instantly. In 1 week 3 month cooling period gets over. Thinking to apply again. Can you check what is the reason behind rejection. 20232396901787INR

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied for 2 cards this week and did not get an application email for any of them.

You'll get an email for KYC. Once done, the next working day, you will get an update with an application-approved email.
Depending on your PIN code, you will get the card in 1-3 days.

gg123

TF Premier
I applied for 2 cards this week and did not get an application email for any of them.

You'll get an email for KYC. Once done, the next working day, you will get an update with an application-approved email.
Depending on your PIN code, you will get the card in 1-3 days.
Yes I did not get any VKYC link as well. the Customer care said the back end team is working on it. it is in pending last 10 days
I am not sure what's going on