• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for a card received a mail application not processed.

muigoku

TF Buzz
After applying received the mail with the below content (Refer image below) -
What could be the possible reason for this? I have a good credit score, no late payments, credit utilization below 5%, salary too is at least more than twice the need for a gold charge card. What should be my next steps if want to apply such that it does get processed? Thanks and awaiting your responses.
1699387594879.png

Dhavalsan

TF Buzz
If you have applied for another amex card in the near future then also they can reject the application. I don't recall but the ideal duration is 3-6 months from previous application

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
What could be the possible reason for this? I have a good credit score, no late payments, credit utilization below 5%, salary too is at least more than twice the need for a gold charge card. What should be my next steps if want to apply such that it does get processed? Thanks and awaiting your responses.
1699387594879.png
Contact bank for exact reason of rejection
Amex have option chat with agent try through that method

Last edited:

rockking1994

TF Premier
1699387594879.png
I to had applied an amex mrcc card recently it got delivered today
I to had an problem with my application however I didn’t got a mail
My issue was with documents upload i first uploaded adhar but when the application had no progress for some time I started a conversation with support they said it was in progress
But then they called and said there has been problem with application and resend the document upload link asked for other id than adhar used voter id this time

muigoku

TF Buzz
I to had applied an amex mrcc card recently it got delivered today
I to had an problem with my application however I didn’t got a mail
My issue was with documents upload i first uploaded adhar but when the application had no progress for some time I started a conversation with support they said it was in progress
But then they called and said there has been problem with application and resend the document upload link asked for other id than adhar used voter id this time
Weird part is I didn't even got to the part there were 3 pages, after first page I filled my details, I don't remember the exact line in 2nd page but it was all positive, after the 3rd which is the final page for the application submission got the same message written in the page and received an email too.

muigoku

TF Buzz
Also, I have a question, the only weird thing I remember is i unchecked 1 checkbox that don't share my details with the 3rd party vendors, could that be the reason for this not getting processed?
Did you all kept it as default without changes to the checkboxes?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Also, I have a question, the only weird thing I remember is i unchecked 1 checkbox that don't share my details with the 3rd party vendors, could that be the reason for this not getting processed?
Did you all kept it as default without changes to the checkboxes?
The first time when I applied online, I was rejected. It was so long time ago, I don't even remember what I filled. Then after that, I applied through an agent. I don't know what magic he did, he was able to get it approved. He was so confident because when initially he approached me to sell that card. I said my income is under 5 LPA (yk, just to scare him off that I'm not a potential customer), he was still confident he can get me a card. 🤷🏻‍♂️

muigoku

TF Buzz
The first time when I applied online, I was rejected. It was so long time ago, I don't even remember what I filled. Then after that, I applied through an agent. I don't know what magic he did, he was able to get it approved. He was so confident because when initially he approached me to sell that card. I said my income is under 5 LPA (yk, just to scare him off that I'm not a potential customer), he was still confident he can get me a card. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Woah! that's interesting,

KLB@96

TF Premier
Amex through agent ?