• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Welcome Benefits for SCB Super Value Titanium Credit card??

I applied for LTF SCB Platinum Rewards card through an agent, but to my surprise Super Value Titanium Credit card got approved. The agent has no clue now !!
I spoke tele-banking Customer support executive and she told your card has only 1 time Joining fee of Rs 750/- + GST and no Annual fee after that !!

Also, she told, there is a Welcome Benefit: On Fuel spend of Rs.1500/- withing 90 days, I'll get Rewards Points worth Rs. 1500 !! - This looks suspicious to me there no such mention at the website !!

Also, No Annual fee 2nd year onward also looks doubtful to me....!!!

Can any existing user of SCB Super Value Titanium Credit card shed some light here...

Also, how to know about Joining / Annual fees for sure???

Last edited:

Kumar93196

TF Ace
I applied for LTF SCB Platinum Rewards card through an agent, but to my surprise Super Value Titanium Credit card got approved. The agent has no clue now !!
I spoke tele-banking Customer support executive and she told your card has only 1 time Joining fee of Rs 750/- + GST and no Annual fee after that !!

Also, she told, there is a Welcome Benefit: On Fuel spend of Rs.1500/- withing 90 days, I'll get Rewards Points worth Rs. 1500 !! - This looks suspicious to me there no such mention at the website !!

Also, No Annual fee 2nd year onward also looks doubtful to me....!!!

Can any existing user of SCB Super Value Titanium Credit card shed some light here...

Also, how to know about Joining / Annual fees for sure???
You will get the 1500 rp on first transaction upto 1500.
And card is paid from 2nd year also

Attachments

• IMG_20240520_162030921.jpg
    IMG_20240520_162030921.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
Call customer care and ask which card was applied. It never happens. You applied for platinum rewards you will get platinum rewards card. It's a mistake from agent end
Its mistake from Agent....my application also had Titanium card name, but when I informed the agent, he said No problem, I'll get Platinum Rewards card only !!!

Last edited: