• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Trick to get free amazon prime membership

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
hdfc diners - spend based and welcome benefits gives you 1 year prime for free.
S bro u r right , we get for diners privilege , if we spend 5L in a year , I was using this card post downgrade of the credit cards from HDFC , i converted into MIllennia.

Thanks for your message anyway.

Anon1

TF Premier
If you have canara bank account then get rupay select debit card and get 1 year prime subscription free of cost as no issuance charge on it
What if we cancel the card before 1 year to avoid annual fee, will charges apply? Will prime membership continue?

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
What if we cancel the card before 1 year to avoid annual fee, will charges apply? Will prime membership continue?
i am not sure, but i think they will debit the fees even if you close the card within 1st year.
in my account net balance is always 1000 less (this is the charge for select card maybe), i can fully use my whole balance but still it shows 1000 less in net balance, so don't take risk while closing the card..

as for prime membership and other benefits they are independent of card, if you redeemed the voucher then it doesn't matter what happens to card

Anon1

TF Premier
i am not sure, but i think they will debit the fees even if you close the card within 1st year.
in my account net balance is always 1000 less (this is the charge for select card maybe), i can fully use my whole balance but still it shows 1000 less in net balance, so don't take risk while closing the card..

as for prime membership and other benefits they are independent of card, if you redeemed the voucher then it doesn't matter what happens to card
Ok thank you for clear information

Cebu

TF Premier
Take a rupay platinum debit card By opening Au bank savings account.With 177+gst=210
then if you are between 18-24 years age if not use someone else's id, take amazon prime at 750rs per year (50%off)
and benefit of 100 using AU bank card every month so technically profit of 1200 a year - 210 of card - 750 of amazon prime = 240 PROFIT

You will eventually make money on this only,
I am 20 now , using this method for 2years.
How to get 100 rs through Rupay Platinum ?

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any credit card offer for Amazon prime 1-year subscription? I need to renew it. I can buy vouchers at 5x rewards from axis gift edge or amex, but wondering if there any discounted offer ongoing.

harshar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
just got the 1yr subscription using 5X voucher, couldn't come across any better deal active right now.