• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Trick to get free amazon prime membership

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hello Team,

Is there any Trick to get free amazon prime membership or with any discounts ?

(Or)

Any website to buy amazon prime membership as vouchers ?

_na_cheese

TF Premier
Use cheq for cc bill pay. Get prime membership from cheqchips. Dm for referral. You'll get 100 bonus after first bill payment.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
hdfc diners - spend based and welcome benefits gives you 1 year prime for free.
Hello Team,

Is there any Trick to get free amazon prime membership or with any discounts ?

(Or)

Any website to buy amazon prime membership as vouchers ?

Last edited:

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
If you have canara bank account then get rupay select debit card and get 1 year prime subscription free of cost as no issuance charge on it

shubham__0720

TF Select
Take a rupay platinum debit card By opening Au bank savings account.With 177+gst=210
then if you are between 18-24 years age if not use someone else's id, take amazon prime at 750rs per year (50%off)
and benefit of 100 using AU bank card every month so technically profit of 1200 a year - 210 of card - 750 of amazon prime = 240 PROFIT

You will eventually make money on this only,
I am 20 now , using this method for 2years.

PANK

TF Premier
Best way to buy hotstar subscription at discount

Earlier i used to buy from Flipkart coin
Also suggest best use of Flipkart coin

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Take a rupay platinum debit card By opening Au bank savings account.With 177+gst=210
then if you are between 18-24 years age if not use someone else's id, take amazon prime at 750rs per year (50%off)
and benefit of 100 using AU bank card every month so technically profit of 1200 a year - 210 of card - 750 of amazon prime = 240 PROFIT

Way to go little one!

SiddharthR

TF Ace

NSDL Payments Bank provides free Rupay Platinum Debit Card, so ₹1200/year