• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Prime Membership at discount

PANK

TF Premier
I am planning to purchase Amazon prime membership but I am not aware from i can purchase it at a discount

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
If your are a airtel prepaid customer recharge with 999 2.5GB/day for 84 days and Get Amazon Prime Membership, Sony Liv(via airtel xtream), Disney+Hotstar mobile(Disney subscription eligible for recharge from airtel app and website only).

PANK

TF Premier
If your are a airtel prepaid customer recharge with 999 2.5GB/day for 84 days and Get Amazon Prime Membership, Sony Liv(via airtel xtream), Disney+Hotstar mobile(Disney subscription eligible for recharge from airtel app and website only).
I am Airtel postpaid coustomer and got 6 months membership from them as it is expired

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am using apay card linked with this account so if i open new account i will not get 5% cashback
Please clear one doubt. Apay card gives 5% cb only when used on linked account and not on other accounts?
if you have any visa infinite card, regiser on thriwe there you will get free amazon prime membership.
How many months of membership we get through this?

prc1990

TF Ace
Please clear one doubt. Apay card gives 5% cb only when used on linked account and not on other accounts?

How many months of membership we get through this?
You can place order from any account but cashback will be credited to the account the card is mapped to. If the mapped account has prime membership you will get 5% cb else it is 3%. Hope this clarifies.

3 months.