• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any cooling period for Axis second card application?

Uday1

TF Buzz
i have myzone card. i got in November. when can i apply second credit card of axis ?

one month later?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did they change the rule recently? Cause I got both my Axis cards in December. One was applied via c2c offline and one through Vimal and both were approved.

Attachments

• 7AFBFA49-77D4-40C2-B630-BE2DD8AC025E.jpeg
    7AFBFA49-77D4-40C2-B630-BE2DD8AC025E.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 113
  • C31ABE4D-6951-40AB-9B63-4949DCEC2AA0.jpeg
    C31ABE4D-6951-40AB-9B63-4949DCEC2AA0.jpeg
    246.3 KB · Views: 109

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Maybe online applications have a cooling period. Other methods don't
here it says differently.my card was approved on 7 nov and then i applied on 23 jan
@TheMentalist is 💯 Correct.

AXIS have some weird policies for Offline(agents), ONLINE(Portal) and through Phonebanking(Customercare) applying on the CCard cooling policies.

If you are availing Magnus, then you can call Customer care and they can upgrade or get a fresh application for Magnus with the limit split.

Just ensure you have 4L limit on existing as I heard >4L is required.

I did like this but at that time limit request was >3L, back in Oct sometime this was.

Uday1

TF Buzz
only After Three Months. I can't apply second car. i have lot of 2nd pre approved credit card notifications
if my card got approved on 7th November .then i can apply again on 8 February or will i have to wait till 28 feb?
months are counted as ? from approval date or approval months ?

Uday1

TF Buzz
here it says differently.my card was approved on 7 nov and then i applied on 23 jan
@TheMentalist is 💯 Correct.

AXIS have some weird policies for Offline(agents), ONLINE(Portal) and through Phonebanking(Customercare) applying on the CCard cooling policies.

If you are availing Magnus, then you can call Customer care and they can upgrade or get a fresh application for Magnus with the limit split.

Just ensure you have 4L limit on existing as I heard >4L is required.

I did like this but at that time limit request was >3L, back in Oct sometime this was.
if my card got approved on 7th November .then i can apply again on 8 February or will i have to wait till 28 feb?
months are counted as ? from approval date or approval months ?