• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any cooling period for Axis second card application?

Uday1

TF Buzz
i have myzone card. i got in November. when can i apply second credit card of axis ?

one month later?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How come?? Because myself and my brother have 3 cards each with different limits but the cumulative limit is the maximum limit of the 3 cards.
Even I am not sure why. I’ve used both my cards simultaneously upto 60-70% in the same month separately. I also mailed them to give me a accumulated limit but they declined.

Attachments

• FA108237-2F49-44D9-9BD4-2DA5B689592C.jpeg
    FA108237-2F49-44D9-9BD4-2DA5B689592C.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 9C0BA45E-EDA4-43E4-8770-E66F22F09FA0.jpeg
    9C0BA45E-EDA4-43E4-8770-E66F22F09FA0.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 22

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Even I am not sure why. I’ve used both my cards simultaneously upto 60-70% in the same month separately. I also mailed them to give me a accumulated limit but they declined.
Once you login to the Axis Bank app and get redirected to credit card page, you will find the available aggregate limit. That's the cumulative limit.

TF Premier
I have Axis magnus which was approved in April end. After 1 month I applied for Axis Indian oil card but they have rejected the application stating internal policies reason. Is it because I closed my 3 year old flipkart axis card?? What should I do to get axis indian oil card as LTF?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have Axis magnus which was approved in April end. After 1 month I applied for Axis Indian oil card but they have rejected the application stating internal policies reason. Is it because I closed my 3 year old flipkart axis card?? What should I do to get axis indian oil card as LTF?
If you are applying online, it's always better to wait for 3 months before applying again, unless it's a pre-approved offer or an upgrade.

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It was Rejected because of 3 months cool of for online application. You can go for offline C2C if it is available for Indian oil card else wait for 3 months

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I haven't used Google Pay much in last 2 years, will they approve if I go through C2C?
I mean, it's Axis 🤣. They will easily approve Magnus, but for a lower entry card, they can easily deny it. However, you should still try C2C since the probability of approval is higher. Also, check out this thread here:

Post in thread 'Axis Bank ACE credit card (how to get)' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-bank-ace-credit-card-how-to-get.6926/post-255406

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
@CyberPsych, if your main focus is utility payments, in my opinion, there are better options available in the market than the Ace card. You might want to consider cards like HDFC Millenia, SBI CB, or AU LIT. These cards allow you to purchase Amazon gift vouchers, which can then be used to pay your bills conveniently. Moreover, if you frequently shop on Tata apps or websites, Tata Neu Infinity could also be a decent option worth considering.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
@CyberPsych, if your main focus is utility payments, in my opinion, there are better options available in the market than the Ace card. You might want to consider cards like HDFC Millenia, SBI CB, or AU LIT. These cards allow you to purchase Amazon gift vouchers, which can then be used to pay your bills conveniently. Moreover, if you frequently shop on Tata apps or websites, Tata Neu Infinity could also be a decent option worth considering.
The only thing that attracts me to get Ace is for the 2% on other spends as I will apply Airtel Axis for utility payments. I am rethinking this, as I already have FK Axis (paid) with 1.5% for other spends. If I get Ace, my Flipkart card will go less used as I have HDFC Millenia LTF for the 5% on online purchase and my Flipkart purchases is very less compared to Amazon. LIT is ready for me as LTF in Cashkaro, though I don't see any benefits for me with it.

Overall, my offline purchase is higher than online purchases in an year so I am thinking whether to get Ace for 2% or stay with FK Axis at 1.5%. Is the 0.5% worth it? I need to calculate.

EDIT: For example, if I spend 1L offline only with FK Axis, I save ₹1500 yearly. If I do it with Ace, I get ₹2000. No profit, I have to pay extra 90 for the Ace card as both will be paid cards for me. So, I guess I will have FK and Airtel axis CC for now and keep the 3rd Axis CC slot free for future. Thanks :)

Last edited: