• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex platinum reserve addon

birususama

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am planning to apply for the platinum reserve card but kind of confused about the lounge access and addon.

I do understand there are 3 domestic lounge access per quarter. For international it says complimentary priority pass but I do not get how many complimentary international lounge visits can be done?

Also can I apply for addon to this card and does the addon card holder get similar number of lounge visits?

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Kindly research yourself on the product T & C and features . These are straight questions for which answers would be there on the brouchure. Inculcate a habit of research and read , will help you in banking world.

drsel

TF Legend
I am planning to apply for the platinum reserve card but kind of confused about the lounge access and addon.

I do understand there are 3 domestic lounge access per quarter. For international it says complimentary priority pass but I do not get how many complimentary international lounge visits can be done?

Also can I apply for addon to this card and does the addon card holder get similar number of lounge visits?
Certainly not worth it, unless it is lifetime free

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge

There are no complimentary international lounge visits on Amex Reserve card.