• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Platinum Charge without income proof

Post number 24 has been selected as best answer.

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sudden rise is also due to Marriott transfer with 30% bonus and current offer of 1.15L MR point joining bonus. Probably everyone wants to get it before 15th dec timeline of MR points transfer (Of course with few exceptions)
Bhagwan sab ko itna paisa de ki suddenly 70k kharcha kar sake card pe

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
So Marriot Bonvoy points can be safely averaged at 0.50 paise value
If you are getting 115k MR then under current offer that translates to 149500 MB points
Which is equivalent to 74500 INR

Joining fees is 70200 , roughly a gain of 4300 INR and you keep the plat charge card for free.

Disclaimer - MB points are dynamic in nature and not everyone would be able to get that kind of value , the offer is a no brainer for someone who had already shortlisted a property , checked the required miles etc and have a confirm plan to redeem the points.

phildunphy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you are getting 115k MR then under current offer that translates to 149500 MB points

Joining fees is 70200 , roughly a gain of 4300 INR and you keep the plat charge card for free.

Disclaimer - MB points are dynamic in nature and not everyone would be able to get that kind of value , the offer is a no brainer for someone who had already shortlisted a property , checked the required miles etc and have a confirm plan to redeem the points.
where are u guys seeing 115k or 100k MR points, even after finishing 4L milestone on amex plat travel and holding infinia, support chat is saying only 45k Taj

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I contacted Amex customer care and they said I have to apply online directly and have to submit documents as required and they cannot help with C2C.

Had tagged @BestBanker too buy I guess he busy as I could not get any response but if he is free, I cant apply for Platinum charge card through him if he can help with card surrogate process and get me MR points instead of Taj vouchers.

Otherwise @anirban.choudhury if I apply through online referral, can I still give Infinia card statement as income proof?
So went ahead and tried applying online and got an instant message that they cannot issue platinum charge card. Wish @BestBanker would have responded earlier, as it is generally discussed here that he is from Amex sales yet multiple posts could not elicit a response.

Moving on.

Last edited:

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So went ahead and tried applying online and got an instant message that they cannot issue platinum charge card. Wish @BestBanker would have responded earlier, as it is generally discussed here that he is from Amex sales yet multiple posts could not elicit a response.

Moving on.
What rejection message did they give?. C2C as suggested by others has to be done via offline agent only. If this was auto rejected after applying try find out the reason why first !

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

i dont think amex gives 115k immediately.it gives 100k after you complete spending threshold and remaining 15k points get credited later.so i don't think many people applying now can take the benefit of MB offer

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
i dont think amex gives 115k immediately.it gives 100k after you complete spending threshold and remaining 15k points get credited later.so i don't think many people applying now can take the benefit of MB offer
People who are taking it now are just leveraging the benefit of promo transfer , they are taking in with referral instead of 55k Taj voucher opting for 100k MR and 10k MR , already have anticipated spends of 50k , as soon as 50k gets settled Amex credits both 100k and 10k referral bonus.
And they are transferring the entire chunk to Marriot.
Already 3-4 people I know did this , 2 via referrals and 3 got direct upgrade offers of 115k .

jpr

TF Buzz
Amex Platinum Charge is the second most expensive card that Amex offers so they are pretty lenient with the application process.

Just make sure you have a good enough credit score, your current relationship with Amex will help as well and put the same information in the application form that you submitted previously(if you still have the same job/work profile obviously).

Yes, you can apply for a Charge card on a C2C basis through an agent offline somewhere or apply directly through the website and approval shouldn't be an issue. DM me for a trick that you can use during the application to make the card even more rewar
Amex Platinum Charge is the second most expensive card that Amex offers so they are pretty lenient with the application process.

Just make sure you have a good enough credit score, your current relationship with Amex will help as well and put the same information in the application form that you submitted previously(if you still have the same job/work profile obviously).

Yes, you can apply for a Charge card on a C2C basis through an agent offline somewhere or apply directly through the website and approval shouldn't be an issue. DM me for a trick that you can use during the application to make the card even more rewarding!

Yes, you can apply for a Charge card on a C2C basis through an agent offline somewhere or apply directly through the website and approval shouldn't be an issue. DM me for a trick that you can use during the application to make the card even more rewarding!
@coolguy1 please dm about amex application more rewarding

@coolguy1 please dm about amex application more rewarding