• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Platinum Charge without income proof

Post number 24 has been selected as best answer.

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update : Just one email too their head customer service & they sent an invite for an upgrade on my email within 3 hours. I also received a call & he just asked me to reply to that with my consent. Also asked me to choose between 55K Taj or 115,000 MR & I gladly chose MR for the 1:1 MB conversion.
@anirban.choudhury I wanted to get Platinum Charge card through this route (albeit as a separate card as I have Platinum Travel card which I want to continue and not upgrade). Wrote to that email ID last week and yet to get any reply.

@BestBanker Sirji I have a Platinum travel card (recent upgrade from MRCC) and am interested to get Platinum charge card separately mainly for the 1 lakh/ 1.15 lakh reward points. Any way to get it with existing relationship with Amex or Ifinia/Reserve card statement with 10+ lakhs limit?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
@anirban.choudhury I wanted to get Platinum Charge card through this route (albeit as a separate card as I have Platinum Travel card which I want to continue and not upgrade). Wrote to that email ID last week and yet to get any reply.

@BestBanker Sirji I have a Platinum travel card (recent upgrade from MRCC) and am interested to get Platinum charge card separately mainly for the 1 lakh/ 1.15 lakh reward points. Any way to get it with existing relationship with Amex or Ifinia/Reserve card statement with 10+ lakhs limit?
If you don't want to upgrade your Platinum Travel , apply fresh directly via online or agent or referral.
Platinum Charge is the only card from Amex that you can opt C2C
Connect with any agent for that.
The current offer that they are giving is 45k Taj voucher , if you take via referral you can extra 10k Taj voucher
Also if you want to opt for 100k miles instead of 45k Taj Voucher, you can call Amex customer care and ask them to swap your Taj benefits with reward points , they would easily do that.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Amex Platinum Charge is the second most expensive card that Amex offers so they are pretty lenient with the application process.

Just make sure you have a good enough credit score, your current relationship with Amex will help as well and put the same information in the application form that you submitted previously(if you still have the same job/work profile obviously).

Yes, you can apply for a Charge card on a C2C basis through an agent offline somewhere or apply directly through the website and approval shouldn't be an issue. DM me for a trick that you can use during the application to make the card even more rewarding!

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you don't want to upgrade your Platinum Travel , apply fresh directly via online or agent or referral.
Platinum Charge is the only card from Amex that you can opt C2C
Connect with any agent for that.
The current offer that they are giving is 45k Taj voucher , if you take via referral you can extra 10k Taj voucher
Also if you want to opt for 100k miles instead of 45k Taj Voucher, you can call Amex customer care and ask them to swap your Taj benefits with reward points , they would easily do that.
When should we request for the swap of the voucher to MR points??

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
From Card approval to first spend
Any time.
Just tell them you want to convert your MR points to airmiles for a planned trip and Taj vouchers won't help you in any way.
They would take up the request and credit the RP within 48 hours post 50k spend.
Do you suggest the upgrade route better or fresh application for the card??