• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Platinum Charge without income proof

Post number 24 has been selected as best answer.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Hi guys i have 2 amex cards and today i applied plat charge
I did the vkyc and there’s no link to upload income docs
Is it on income waiver ?
Do i need to upload income docs
Or is there a separate link to upload income documents?
@Walter White @Wealth is my birth right!
Income documents are not mandatory for everyone based on their CIBIL, existing card limits, relationship with Amex

My Plat. Travel application got approved even without CIBIL inquiry

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi guys i have 2 amex cards and today i applied plat charge
I did the vkyc and there’s no link to upload income docs
Is it on income waiver ?
Do i need to upload income docs
Or is there a separate link to upload income documents?
@Walter White @Wealth is my birth right!

In a day or two, either the decision or reuqest for any further document(s) will be conveyed to you by email...
just bear with Amex..

lucky

TF Select
VIP Lounge
That's a thing with Amex, I did apply for Plat Charge and executive asked me to tap on 35-45L Income Bracket despite not having such ITR. Upon arguing he said just do it and you'll get approved. Minutes after KYC it got Approved. Not even CIBIL Inquiry.

So then I did applied for Plat Travel later after 3 months with Exact same Income Bracket, VOILA!! it happened again,
No Income documents, No CIBIL Inquiry, and Handsome Credit Limit of 12L, that's double compared to maximum I had in my other card.

lucky

TF Select
VIP Lounge
What are the probability of approval?
And will i get 125k mr points?
You got the Email of Upgrade offer with 125k Bonus or any confirmation of 125k over any channel?

Even If you did, Upon Receiving do not Activate Card, Give them a call on Platinum Support and Ask specifically about 125k Point thing.
If they confirm over call, then only Activate the Card and Make sure to take the note of date and time of the call for future Reference.

If they deny, mention them the channel from which you got Confirmation.