• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX Gold Charge Card Lakme Salon benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
My gold Charge is yet to be delivered. And I was wondering if somebody has used the benefit of Lakme salon.
Its good for guys for haircut, or female family members.

If someone has already tired it out all is planning to please let me know below and even the steps so that can you beneficial everyone.

It's value is 500/- per month.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
My gold Charge is yet to be delivered. And I was wondering if somebody has used the benefit of Lakme salon.
Its good for guys for haircut, or female family members.

If someone has already tired it out all is planning to please let me know below and even the steps so that can you beneficial everyone.

It's value is 500/- per month.
Bangalore and Mumbai’s having lot of offer outlets
Other cities just 1 or 2
And for gold it’s 500/- free and platinum it’s 750/-
Not used yet this offer

Tejas

TF Premier
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
Its 100% Cashback upto Rs. 500 in Lakme Salons every month. I use it pretty much every month (Either me or Wife). In fact, have used it on both, Gold Charge & Platinum Charge, till I closed Platinum Charge Card.

Rates keep varying with discount offers from Lakme. Like for a haircut, I have paid 450, 360 & 270 at different times and for Wife 900 & 750 for a haircut. So keep checking Lakme offers and combine it with the card offer.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Its 100% Cashback upto Rs. 500 in Lakme Salons every month. I use it pretty much every month (Either me or Wife). In fact, have used it on both, Gold Charge & Platinum Charge, till I closed Platinum Charge Card.

Rates keep varying with discount offers from Lakme. Like for a haircut, I have paid 450, 360 & 270 at different times and for Wife 900 & 750 for a haircut. So keep checking Lakme offers and combine it with the card offer.
How and where do u book? The Android app keeps crashing. The cashback experience is seemless or has issues. And amex acceptance too?

Tejas

TF Premier
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
How and where do u book? The Android app keeps crashing. The cashback experience is seemless or has issues. And amex acceptance too?
I just call the Salon and book. Doesnt need to be an app booking.

Never had any issues with regards to cashback or standard Reward Points, milestone bonuses with Amex in my 5+ years of usage. Amex Acceptance is something that may differ from location to location, store to store.

Status
Not open for further replies.