• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX Email Communication

Jack_S

TF Buzz
Congratulations.. After Vkyc, it generally gets approved... Most of the rejections happen before vkyc.
Thanks. My original application was rejected 2 days after vkyc and I provided income proof with that. This time even though I got emails to complete vkyc and upload income proof, I didn’t do any.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks. My original application was rejected 2 days after vkyc and I provided income proof with that. This time even though I got emails to complete vkyc and upload income proof, I didn’t do any.
Reconsidering a rejected application after vkyc and income docs, in itself is an approval.
As the process needs to be re kicked in, they advised you to go for vkyc which actually doesn't do any vkyc ,it immediately says your vkyc completed and after an hour or two you would have got your approval email. hence, there won't be any CIBIL inquiry which was your first question..

It was just a formality and the software process flow it has to be followed to grant you a card ..

Last edited: