• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex application rejected

oksomu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently applied for an AMEX platinum travel card. After the video KYC, I got a rejection mail in a couple of hours stating, "After reviewing your application, it has come to our notice that the details provided in your application do not meet our internal requirements for Card issuance.". I'm in Bangalore, my CIBIL is 792, and I'm self-employed with an ITR of over 20 lakhs. I know these are well above the financial requirements for the card. Not sure why I got rejected

bro
I am also from Rajkot Gujarat
I want to know in how many days your amex credit card got approved

I applied for Amex Platinum card on 16.11.2023 I also completed video kyc and also uploaded income documents
After that I didn't get any update on my application.
Can u please also tell me whether home kyc or office kyc is done in your application or not?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
bro

I applied for Amex Platinum card on 16.11.2023 I also completed video kyc and also uploaded income documents
Can u please also tell me whether home kyc or office kyc is done in your application or not?
Sometimes it takes time, contact CC and ask for the status.. no need to worry. Rajkot people are getting the cards

sksameerpatels

TF Select
bro

Wait 3 to 7 working days