• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex application rejected

oksomu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently applied for an AMEX platinum travel card. After the video KYC, I got a rejection mail in a couple of hours stating, "After reviewing your application, it has come to our notice that the details provided in your application do not meet our internal requirements for Card issuance.". I'm in Bangalore, my CIBIL is 792, and I'm self-employed with an ITR of over 20 lakhs. I know these are well above the financial requirements for the card. Not sure why I got rejected

ravi0101

TF Select
Check your inbox(DM)
Personally inbox mein message kse send hote hai ... mujhe toh koi option nhi mil rha .... meri vkyc pending hai 3 din ho Gaye h koi link nhi aai abhi tak .... customer care wale .. humne call arrange krva di hai concerned team se .... unki call bhi nhi aa rhi hai

NAB

TF Premier
Personally inbox mein message kse send hote hai ... mujhe toh koi option nhi mil rha .... meri vkyc pending hai 3 din ho Gaye h koi link nhi aai abhi tak .... customer care wale .. humne call arrange krva di hai concerned team se .... unki call bhi nhi aa rhi hai
1695179871842.png

Hover the mouse on the User and Start Conversation.

Last edited:

chatenrk

TF Buzz
I got a AMEX Gold charge card 20 days ago. I am thinking of applying the other 2 cards to complete the trifecta. Does one have to wait for 90 days between card applications. Does AMEX reject the application done within 90 days. Customer is asking to wait for 6 months. I have all the necessary cibil score and live in a servicable city. @BestBanker please suggest.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got a AMEX Gold charge card 20 days ago. I am thinking of applying the other 2 cards to complete the trifecta. Does one have to wait for 90 days between card applications. Does AMEX reject the application done within 90 days. Customer is asking to wait for 6 months. I have all the necessary cibil score and live in a servicable city. @BestBanker please suggest.
You can apply as they are different products

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Application for different cards doesnt have cooling period requirement

Lightron

TF Buzz
@BestBanker I had applied for a smart earn card, even uploaded the required documents, however never received any message from them. A month after applying I called customer care up and they told me thaty application was closed due to ineligible document verification. Is there a way to open the application? I haven't received any mail citing the same closure of application.

@BestBanker

Dear,

I am self employed professional(Chartered accountant) having annual receipt of Rs. 10 lakh from profession.
My cibil score is 770.
I am living in Rajkot (i.e. serviceable area now and few applications from Rajkot also approved as mentioned by members in forum)
So I applied for Amex Gold card but they instantly rejected my application I also didn't get video kyc and all
So I tried with MRC card but they also rejected it in first stage
Can u please help me for getting amex card....

rjainz

TF Neo
Hi @BestBanker , I applied for MRCC card on 1st Oct through referral
Received the following "After reviewing your application, it has come to our notice that the details provided in your application do not meet our internal requirements for Card issuance. As a result, we are not able to process your application."
is there anything you can help with. I have good credit score and working in private sector

rjainz

TF Neo
Hi @BestBanker , I applied for MRCC card on 1st Oct through referral
Received the following "After reviewing your application, it has come to our notice that the details provided in your application do not meet our internal requirements for Card issuance. As a result, we are not able to process your application."
is there anything you can help with. I have good credit score and working in private sector
i also spoke to customer care, the person said due to internal reason and was not able to give any reason and suggested to try after 90 days but was not sure if it would be accepted then.

rahul8040

TF Neo
Hello @BestBanker I applied for an MRCC card yesterday after a successful KYC. I got an email in 12 hours saying, "After reviewing your application, it has come to our attention that the details provided in your application do not meet our internal requirements for card issuance. As a result, we are not able to process your application." I called them, asking for the same, and am waiting on there reply. Can you help me anyway? I have 3 Credit Card all 3L+ limits and 820+ CIBIL.

Thanks

tanmeet

TF Buzz
@BestBanker I applied for smart earn CC a few days ago. VKYC done successfully but I got the rejection email today..could you pls help me getting the card pls
Application Refrence number- 20233026901720INR

Last edited: