• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express Card Application now open

SunnyM

TF Premier
Before applying for any amex card . Please make sure to read the points made by Sumanta in another thread.
Specially this one : 'No more than three hard inquiries in the last three months.'

joshmas

TF Buzz
Before applying for any amex card . Please make sure to read the points made by Sumanta in another thread.
Specially this one : 'No more than three hard inquiries in the last three months.'
True, But he had also mentioned that's unofficial. But you know, the card is getting instantly approved

psycho2711

TF Buzz
Sorry for asking too many questions. Is gold card better than MRCC? I see both have similar fee structure.
From what I've seen my Dad doing, if you have a gold charge card, you can get a MRCC credit card as accompanying card for no extra cost. Plus I had the goal of getting Plat in future. Considering both these, I applied for gold one. But yes, MRCC seems slightly better in India, as per the existing reward rates and card cost. Maybe they will update the reward structure soon as they have relaunched and want new customers. Let's see.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Sorry for asking too many questions. Is gold card better than MRCC? I see both have similar fee structure.
Refer this discussion