• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express Card Application now open

Tried doing VKYC. They had an issue with my current and permanent addresses being different (I am from UP, but current address is rented in Gurgaon). They say they need utility bills in my name/voter ID with current address (it's in my landlord's name). Any workaround? Not accepting rent agreement.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
good luck everybody , feel like we're all waiting but now would apply if offer comes and will use my dad's referral link so fees come to 1500 or 1000 not sure though and if not then in 2023..

Gautham

TF Premier
Tried doing VKYC. They had an issue with my current and permanent addresses being different (I am from UP, but current address is rented in Gurgaon). They say they need utility bills in my name/voter ID with current address (it's in my landlord's name). Any workaround? Not accepting rent agreement.
Oh damn. This is my problem too. Other banks don't care. But Amex creating problems.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
You have to call CC and negotiate
My father has never paid any annual fees for the last 4 years of his Plat Travel and Reserve
Yeah amex is very supportive if your spending is good , even my dad hasn't paid any fees in years .. just call them and request. I have to experience myself too hopefully sooner than later

Applied for the gold charge card. Already have Smart Earn and MRCC. No income documents were asked. Instant Conditional Credit Approval. Video KYC completed. Was told that further processing would take 3-4 days.

Zesty

TF Neo
Hey everyone! Provided a non-serviceable location which is my permanent/present address. I'm 23 and already have 2 ITRs filed. This year I joined an MNC with an annual salary of 16L + Company stocks (in USD). CIBIL: 791

After filling out the form for AMEX MRCC, getting this error.

Any leads on this?

Also, if my current address is a problem, how do I mitigate this, as my office location is in Bangalore, and I live in a city in West Bengal?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 4.31.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 4.31.01 PM.png
    54 KB · Views: 50