• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon stops allowing combining Amazon Pay balance with any other payment method

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I had moved to FK about 3 to 4 years ago…
From 2015 to 2020 I was a heavy , heavy amzn customer… later I found that FK got really improved after Walmart takeover.. since then my major purchases are from FK…
FK had improved a lot from it’s almost fraudulent business practices in the initial stages.. they are run much better these days..
Where as AMZN crash landed from really good customer centric company to quite an ordinary company these days…
But In market flipkart is not much trusted right ?

Reactions: SSV

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Here in Kolkata, most of the orders used to be shipped from a nearby place called Howrah (The one where Howrah Bridge is located). But the Howrah Fulfilment Centre has been inoperational for the past one year. Hence most orders become ineligible for One-Day and Two-Day deliveries. Even the One-Day orders are dispatched from farther cities, like Lucknow, Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, etc.

Also, around 8 days ago, I placed a Rush Delivery order, which was supposed to be delivered the same day. But it's been 8 days, and it has still not been shipped. None of their customer care representatives could cancel it. Not even issue the refund manually. Even their leadership team and the Executive-Customer Relations Team (ECR) couldn't help. Been contacting them every day for the past one week, yet no help has been provided.

Even in Flipkart, the cancellation process is very simple. But Amazon's cancellation process is a headache. Even when an order gets ready for packaging, they don't allow you to cancel orders. (Sometimes it happens even within 5 minutes after an order is placed.)

Really, day-by-day, my experience with Amazon has become traumatic. I have been their customer since 2013, and things started to go downhill since 2022 or so. Coincidentally, Jeff left the company same time around. And even their India MD, Amit Agarwal, moved to the US around the same time. I don't think these things can be coincidences about their service going downhill.

Bullshit I disagree with you point,

My order gets dispatched from Howrah itself and same get delivered same day
if selected same day or next day as promised no delays.

Even if stock is not there it will get dispatch by Bangalore or Lucknow (Same day delivery) and it will arrive by the promised timeline.

I have been a prime member since last year and experience is too good for me.

Now see, Delivery partner who comes for delivery has not taken the money for Pay On delivery order yet. It's been a week but the package is at my home and I am using the product aswell.

Last delay which I experienced was in Lockdown my order was delayed by the months which is obvious.

newinnov

TF Premier
I didn't want to return as I was ok with the dimensions change. But they should have taken the responsibility of correcting the posting.
That's a classic flipkart move. They will delete your negative feedback by stinky review policies.
If product does not function as it should, your feedback is deleted as it's service related! WTF
Thats why even flipkart ratings for a product cant be trusted.
Flipkart is only surviving because their shareholders bought almost all the competitors years ago (remember ebayindia / letsby etc. )

CosmicCat

TF Ace
Bullshit I disagree with you point,

My order gets dispatched from Howrah itself and same get delivered same day
if selected same day or next day as promised no delays.
I disagree with you. Since around October 2023, none of their One-Day delivery products were dispatched from their Howrah Fulfilment Centre. Earlier, most One-Day and Two-Day delivery orders used to be dispatched from a warehouse facility located in ESR Warehousing Pvt Ltd, Uluberia, Howrah. Hence most items showed "FREE Delivery by Tomorrow" or of day after tomorrow.

Just pick out a random One-Day delivery order from your Order History, download its invoice, and see what the Seller's address is being shown there. That's the warehouse location from where your order was dispatched.

And, I check the dispatch location of every order I place, and I probably order more items than you do, and have been their regular customer for over 10 years. So, I know more about their policies and their business than you do.

Also, what's this illogical argument:
"Even if stock is not there it will get dispatch by Bangalore or Lucknow (Same day delivery) and it will arrive by the promised timeline."

They decide the dispatch location right before you place the order; not after when it's placed when you choose a guaranteed faster delivery option at checkout.

habibmy

TF Premier
I disagree with you. Since around October 2023, none of their One-Day delivery products were dispatched from their Howrah Fulfilment Centre. Earlier, most One-Day and Two-Day delivery orders used to be dispatched from a warehouse facility located in ESR Warehousing Pvt Ltd, Uluberia, Howrah.

Just pick out a random One-Day delivery order from your Order History, download its invoice, and see what the Seller's address is being shown there. That's the warehouse location from where your order was dispatched.

And, I check the dispatch location of every order I place, and I probably order more items than you do, and have been their regular customer for over 10 years. So, I know more about their policies and their business than you do.

"Even if stock is not there it will get dispatch by Bangalore or Lucknow (Same day delivery) and it will arrive by the promised timeline."

They decide the dispatch location right before you place the order; not after when it's placed when you choose a guaranteed faster delivery option at checkout.
I am getting Even same day delivery from the Howrah Warehouse, in Kolkata, In Patna Most of the 2 day delivery items are shipped from Lucknow or Howrah Warehouse. Your account might be restricted.

CosmicCat

TF Ace
I am getting Even same day delivery from the Howrah Warehouse, in Kolkata, In Patna Most of the 2 day delivery items are shipped from Lucknow or Howrah Warehouse. Your account might be restricted.
I'm getting the Same Delivery option for many items. But the Same Day Delivery option, wherein it mentions the time slot (Like 10 AM-12 PM, etc.), is different from One-Day delivery. The Same-Day/Rush Delivery orders are all dispatched from a nearby hub located in Kolkata. But they usually stock only those items which people regularly use and buy often, like skincare and beauty, etc.

Also, it's again illogical to say "Your account might be restricted." Why would they dispatch from a farther warehouse when they can ship from a closer one, huh? Koi sense hai is baat ka?

Reactions: NTT

habibmy

TF Premier
I'm getting the Same Delivery option for many items. But the Same Day Delivery option, wherein it mentions the time slot (Like 10 AM-12 PM, etc.), is different from One-Day delivery. The Same-Day/Rush Delivery orders are all dispatched from a nearby hub located in Kolkata. But they usually stock only those items which people regularly use and buy often, like skincare and beauty, etc.

Also, it's again illogical to say "Your account might be restricted." Why would they dispatch from a farther warehouse when they can ship from a closer one, huh? Koi sense hai is baat ka?
Maine ek baar complain kiya tha ke jo bhi grocery item Howrah se aa rha hai hamesa kuch missing rahta hai. Next time se mere account se jo bhi grocery order ho raha tha wo sonipat se aa rha tha or ghar me kisi or ke account se order kiya toh wo Howrah se hi aa rha tha.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
I disagree with you. Since around October 2023, none of their One-Day delivery products were dispatched from their Howrah Fulfilment Centre. Earlier, most One-Day and Two-Day delivery orders used to be dispatched from a warehouse facility located in ESR Warehousing Pvt Ltd, Uluberia, Howrah. Hence most items showed "FREE Delivery by Tomorrow" or of day after tomorrow.

Achha,

For your kind information, An item I have ordered on 6th April and it was dispatched by Secunderabad Telangana on 6th 1:2PM and arrived at Kolkata facility on 7th 2:07 AM and it was delivered by 7th 8:57PM so don't give lecture here.

Use your common sense. Or you haven't got.

CosmicCat

TF Ace
Achha,

For your kind information, An item I have ordered on 6th April and it was dispatched by Secunderabad Telangana on 6th 1:2PM and arrived at Kolkata facility on 7th 2:07 AM and it was delivered by 7th 8:57PM so don't give lecture here.

Use your common sense. Or you haven't got.
My dear 9-year-old friend, please improve your comprehension, logical, and reasoning skills. It will take you a long way ahead.

For Gods' sake, read my comment again:
I have clearly mentioned there that:
"Even the One-Day orders are now dispatched from farther cities, like Lucknow, Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, etc"

Moreover, my comment was about their nearest and one of the largest Fulfilment Centres around, the ESR Warehousing one, in Howrah, being inoperative since last year (October 2023, to be specific) and the lack of One-Day delivery options for most items most of the day.

And whenever you start an argument with a stranger, always be polite. It will take you a long way ahead.

Cheers.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
My dear 9-year-old friend, please improve your comprehension, logical, and reasoning skills. It will take you a long way ahead.

For Gods' sake, read my comment again:
I have clearly mentioned there that:
"Even the One-Day orders are now dispatched from farther cities, like Lucknow, Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, etc"

Moreover, my comment was about their nearest and one of the largest Fulfilment Centres around, the ESR Warehousing one, in Howrah, being inoperative since last year (October 2023, to be specific) and the lack of One-Day delivery options for most items most of the day.

And whenever you start an argument with a stranger, always be polite. It will take you a long way ahead.

Cheers.
Sorry mate, if my comments hurt you. 🤕

Abhi5467

TF Premier
What are updates on Apay balance use for insurance payment! I’m paying LIC for my father bi-yearly on Amazon. Have they removed it? Kindly update if someone had done recent transaction 🫡

P B R G

TF Ace
But In market flipkart is not much trusted right ?
Tbh, our entire family and relatives are customers of Flipkart since 2015 and haven't faced a single issue till now. We have placed 100+ orders so far including high value orders like Mobile phones, laptop etc.

In general, the likes of Flipkart, Meesho etc gets unnecessary hate because of the Superiority complex of the elite section of the society esp in tier 1 cities.

From the research I did, Flipkart is more popular in Tier 2, 3 cities and semi urban areas and less popular in Metro cities, whereas Amazon is preferred in Metro tier 1 cities.

Abhi5467

TF Premier
Tbh, our entire family and relatives are customers of Flipkart since 2015 and haven't faced a single issue till now. We have placed 100+ orders so far including high value orders like Mobile phones, laptop etc.

In general, the likes of Flipkart, Meesho etc gets unnecessary hate because of the Superiority complex of the elite section of the society esp in tier 1 cities.

From the research I did, Flipkart is more popular in Tier 2, 3 cities and semi urban areas and less popular in Metro cities, whereas Amazon is preferred in Metro tier 1 cities.
Offers are better in Flipkart. While customer support of Amazon is better. People are at fault. Both marketplace has no watertight policies to ensure that fraud sellers shouldn't be listed. There are ton of frauds. Half of expensive watches are fake , selling at 60-70% discount. People should check sellers, reviews, return policy, average price of product, listed sellers list by brand, taking uncut videos of unboxing, using credit cards for transactions as you can block it if fraud happens. WITH GREAT DISCOUNTS COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY 😅